The Spring Dance

*The Day Before The Spring Dance*

Blue's P.O.V.

Ever since the break up I had with Jon I have been distraught and sad, but then I started talking to Noah more and he cheered me up. We hung out everyday he is so funny and he is hot I mean like really hot he had a fade with a part on the left side of his head, he was light skinned, but a little darker than me, he has hazel eyes, he has this tatto on his chest and he is so buff, like is muscles seem like they can just pop out of his chest. He bought me a diamond ring, but it wasn't an engagement ring, but kinda like a promise ring.

Now before y'all say anything I kinda lie to Jon about Noah. I have been knowing him since the day I came back from Italy I just didn't get his number and a couple weeks ago when I came back I saw him and I got his number and we called, but we never texted, until these last couple of days. My sister and mom are the only ones who knows what happend and stuff and they gave me a great talk and it made me feel better and they took me to go look at dresses for the dance.

I got this beautiful white strapless dress that ended all the way down to my knee caps. It hugged all of my curves and it matched what Noah was gonna wear. He was gonna wear a black suite with a white V-neck under the jacket part, some black dress pants and some all white nikes.

I bought the dress and I went home and went to sleep. I was tired and I haven't seen Noah all day and I could honestly say that I really like him. He is wonderful he treats me right and he always respected me no matter what.

*The Spring Dance*

I walked out of my room and down the steps where I saw Noah waiting or me and he was looking fine. He had on  black suite with a white V-neck under the jacket part, some black dress pants and some all white nikes and some diamond earrings and his black cross chain. My mom took some pictures of us together and seperate pictures then we got in a limo Noah rented for my clique and his. 

My girls were his boys date so it all worked out fine. I was wearing my dress and some black stilletos and I had on the ring Noah gave me and some hoop earrings, and I straighted out my hair and it looked good. The whole way there Noah was complementing me on my outfit and I complemented him as well. 

We made it to the dance and everyone got out and Noah and I were last and we stepped in and everyoone turned and looked at us. I grabbed Noah's hand and I got a few whistles and "look at that dress" remarks, but I just went on the dance floor and danced with Noah. We danced close and I saw Jon walk in with a all white suite and a black tie and he had the second hoe of the whole school on his arm wearing a black dress.

I rolled my eys and kept dancing with Noah. 

Noah: You wanna go get something to drink?

Yeah. *grabs his hand*

Noah: I forgot to ask you after the dance did you wanna go to the after party and then get something to eat after that?

Yeah it could be a little date. *smiles*

Noah: Yeah. Our second date. *kisses her cheek*

We made it over to the drinks and we drank our drinks then we took our pictures.

*Flashback*

Photographer: Alright, right here guys.

Jon and I looked at the camera as he wrapped his arms around my waist and we took the picture together. The we took a picture looking in each other eyes and we smiled at each other.

*Flashback Over*

Noah: Blue?

Huh?

Noah: You okay you zoned out on your NoNo here?