Future

Domani P.O.V.

Mia: Baby!

Huh?

Mia: My water broke!

Dafuq you mean yo water broke you ain't due, until another month and a week! 

Mia: I know my damn water broke so come on! *walking down the steps*

 *getting up from the couch* You playin' right?

Mia: Boy does it look like I'm playing right now. Come on so we can go.

I ran to the car and I ran back in the house and got my keys then started the car. I pulled out of the garage and I helped Mia in the car and I got Carter from inside the house and we drove off to the hospital. We got there in 10 minutes and I got Carter and I helped Mia out the car and we walked in the hospital.

I called for a doctor and they rushed her to a room. I wanted to go with her, but I had Carter with me and he was a minor so he couldn't be in the room. I saw Blue and Jon walk out of a room holding hands and shit and I was caught off guard and Carter let go of my hand and ran into Blue's arm and hugged her, I walked over to her.

Ayye I'm gonna need you to call momma and the rest of the fam cause Deyjah went into labor and I need you to watch Carter.

Blue: Ight.

I ran to Deyjah room and she was breathing hard and I saw doctors rush in the room and they told her to push and she grabbed my hand and screamed. I screamed too cause her ass had a strong ass grip on my damn hand. I saw the head and I was about to pass out, but she pushed and screamed then I heard a cry and I saw the doctor hold up my baby boy.

I got the scissors and cut the cord. The doctors wiped the blood and after birth off of him and they handed him to me and I held him. He was so precious, he had Mia's ear and nose, but the rest was all me. I looked over at Mia and she was crying I handed her my phone and she took a picture of us. Blue walked in the room with Carter and Jon. I gave baby Kaleb to Mia and she held him and cried.

Carter come here buddy.

Carter: *walks over* Yes daddy.

You see the baby that mommy is holding?

Carter: Yeah.

That is your new baby brother.

Carter: *excited* Really?

Yeah. You wanna hold him?

Carter: Yeah.

I picked Carter up and I sat him down by Mia and she carefully handed Kaleb to Carter and he held him and Carter smiled and looked up at me.

Carter: Lookey uncle JonJon. It's baby Kaleb.

Jon: I see.

Can you take this picture for us?

Jon: Yeah.

I sat down by Mia and Jon took the picture of us, then Mia took Kaleb back and we took another picture. I kissed my wife and I pulled back and looked down and saw Kaleb smiling and Carter smiling too. I looked up and saw Mia is full blown tears.

Baby why you crying?

Mia: I am just so happy.

Blue: Aww my big sissy crying.

Mia: Shut up Blue. *sniffs* What are you doing here anyway?

Blue: I had a doctors appointment.

*rocking Kaleb* For what?