Trying to Win Her Back

Mia P.O.V.

My sister dropped me off at home and she said she'll keep the boy's, because Gracie, Jonathan and Adam was going to stay with Jon's parents for the weekend. (It's Friday) I was so tired from taking them to football pratices and taking them to school. I opened the door and I locked it right behind me and I took my heels off and threw them on the floor then went to the kitchen to get some water, but as I passed by the living room I saw a note. I picked it up and it read,"I'm sorry, I miss and love you. Mia I'm not giving up on us and I'm not leaving you. Love Your Husband, Domani Harris." I started to cry a little and I felt some arms wrap around my waist and my first instincs were to turn around and push him and I did, but when I did I came eye to eye with my husband.

"Domani what are you doing here?"

Domani: I came to win my wife back.

"Domani-"

Domani: Wait let me finish! I didn't mean to cheat on you baby, I was drunk and I thought she was you and one thing led to another and I woke up with her by me. She lied baby, she lied. She never was pregnant. I didn't mean to risk our relationship, our family over some petty little argument about something so small, but I-

"Do you remember why we argued?"

Domani: *sighs* Yes, yes I do.

"We argued over sex. Over sex! We argued, because I didn't wanna have sex right after I lost MY FUCKING DAUGHTER! *starts to cry* I lost our child and all you thought about was sex over the loss of your own daughter. *a tear falls* Do you know how hard it took for me to get back to the old me and tell the boy's what happened to their sister and where their daddy went? *no answer* No you didn't you wanna know why? Cause their daddy was going out and coming home at 6 in the morning then going to fuck other bitches!"

When I said that Domani pressed me up against the wall with my hands above my head. He leaned in and tried to kiss ne, but I turned my head and I felt his breathe on my neck and I would be lying if I said it didn't turn me on.

Domani: I'm sorry Mia. I didn't mean to hurt you or the boy's. I just wanted my baby girl to be there. *voice cracks* I really wanted another baby with you and when we lost baby girl I wanted to make another one.

*turns and looks in his eyes* "But baby we can't replace her."

Domani: *smirks* You called me baby and I know, but  I- I'm just so sorry for hurting you and the boy's. I miss and love you guy's and I want it all back baby. *licks his lips*

"Promise you won't hurt me ever again."

Domani: I promise, until the day I die.

*whispers* "You got it all back."

Domani: Okay I understand- wait what did you say?

*smiles at him* "You have me and the boy's back, but if you fuck up again we're done for good. Understand?"

Domani: Completely. Oh my gosh you don't know how much I missed you.

"I missed you too."

We talked and reminisced on something's in the past and we talked about the boy's. We made love all night long and it was by far the best sex I have ever had. I laid my head on my pillow and of course Domani was right behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist and his face between my neck asleep.

I'm just happy I got the love of my life back, but I don't wanna tell him about what happened after he left with Chris and Trey.

******************

Yeah I'm bringing the exes back. How you like my new cover? Is it good or nah?

Anyways follow me on

IG-@_i_be_flawless_

Twitter-@iammiaevans

And txt me on kik

Kik-@lovehunnymoney