T

A/N

Just pretend that Harry wore and looked like that when he performed in Copenhagen. I just love his look when he was in Barcelona. A blessing indeed.

By the way, Please vote and comment. I need your help.
And of course thanks for everyones support. I appreciate it. Love you all even if I still don't know every single of you. Lol

😌😌😌

Ecstatic was an understatement of what I'm feeling right now, but I couldn't deny that I'm not contented. A part of me was so darn happy and the other was just the same. It was still heavy, because I expected a different answer from Harry.

I thought that he'd want me back as much as I want him back and he does, he assured me that he does and he would if he wasn't with her. And I know how much he was inlove with her, maybe so much more than what he says, and I am afraid that someday he'd realize that she's the one for him. That she's the woman he wants to spend the rest of his life with and I couldn't even imagine it. I'm getting anxious imagining his future with her. I felt like I handed him to someone who could take a good care of him more than I can.

He was glancing at me the whole drive to the airport, I know that he was able to know that I'm feeling anxious and he doesn't have to know why or maybe he already does.

"What's wrong love?" He asked as we both walked towards my plane. We're both wearing black hoodies, and he was wearing his merch and I couldn't help but think that just like me he likes using his merchandise and that makes us two of the biggest dorks in the whole universe.

I smiled and shook my head. "Do you think there is something wrong?" I asked him.

And he shrugged but I know he didn't believe me, he would never believe me.

If you are ever wondering how he ended up sitting beside me in my heavy tinted car then let's just say that he insisted to join me the whole way to Denmark. His next tour destination. His band, and Jeff left 2 hours early before us to join the team who left the night before to set up his stage.

The airport was clean, only a few people were outside and yet we went straight to the Tarmac where my plane was waiting and got checked in.

"You're pretty sneaky are you?" He said smirking after the imigration officer left

"Well, I've got to stay low. I'm not keen to be pals with the media after everything." I answered.

"That, I understand." He smiled and sat beside me after putting his sling bag into the compartment.

"You really sure you're fine?" No i'm not, not really Harry.

"Yeah, I am don't worry." I said and rested my head on his shoulder as the plane took off both of us have fallen asleep.

We were about to land when I woke up and I buckled his seatbelt for him considering he was still asleep before I buckled mine.

I was looking at him after intently, I could not help but feel anxious again. I was afraid of what the future may have in store for us but the best thing I could do is to pray for the best. But incase that what I have feared came true, I would try to be happy for him. I would let him go the second he'd ask me to.

This feeling will never leave me till the day that I have him back and it's still adding on to the heaviness I have been carrying knowing that I'd have to go back in london tonight just to break some things off. knowing that I am bound to break someones heart.

I kissed his forehead before I left him in the plane. We had different hotels and I need to freshen up before his concert. I am excited because I know it's a great concert.