H

Forgive me if this is bad, but I haven't got time to edit this and I still hope you enjoy it. Leave some comments and votes, that would really be nice. Love ya! 😘😘

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Dancing, I felt like dancing in the ceiling happy although we are literally dancing, Camille and I. She has her arms around my neck, and mine on her small waist. I never really thought that I would be really slow dancing with her, especially not inside the airport waiting area.

There were only a few people around and their eyes were on us, as the song 1950 played through the airport speakers. I do love this woman, and I'm sad that I'll miss the fashion show she was attending back in NYC. It was the first and if only I wanted to disobey Jeff and disappoint the fans I would go with her but I know that things will get worse if I did that, so I'm here not really okay with the fact that she has to go.

Her flight came and I couldn't do anything but to watch her disappear into the plane. I walked off the International Airport in sweden, still in the suit that I used to perform earlier, and I was bombarded by the paps. Looks like someone knew where I was and leaked my location, after successfully getting in my car I drove off away from the invasive bastards.

I turned the radio on and it was tuned into a local radio station and It was really surprising that the Dj was talking about her.

Why does she always pop up out of nowhere?

They were talking about her being spotted in a tarmack of an airport back in england. It was a big deal, really, seeing her anywhere now because she's hardly can be seen anywhere. But even if she's hardly can be seen anywhere She's still a pretty big deal to me. Even if she shouldn't be anymore.

I spent the whole drive back to the hotel listening to the dj go on and on about her whereabouts. But in the end they still don't have an Idea where she went or who she's with,

But I do.

I do know where she is.

two of her security were waiting by the hotel lobby, and when one of them saw me he just nodded. I guess that was enough confirmation.

When I reached the top floor where my room was, I saw her. Standing beside my door, wearing a black hoodie that was covering her face. She was waiting, for me. This will be the first time that I will ever see her ever since the day of the function where she just poured her heart out, and I ignored her feelings.

Her head was kept low, not moving in any direction afraid that if someone passed by they might recognise who she is and I was glued infront of the elevator just looking at her. Just staring, I couldn't believe that she's here.

Maybe if this happened a year ago I would have ran to her, I would have pulled her in for a kiss, my heart would be exploding with all the love and happiness. I wouldn't believe what I was seeing infront of me, I would tell her that I love her and that we'll run away together and all of the hurt would just disappear and I will be healed. But she was a year late, she was late and all I know is that I don't know how I should feel about her standing beside my hotel room. I don't know if I'm happy, or anything. My heart was bursting with so many emotions and I don't know if I should let it out.

I walked slowly towards where she is and when I stopped in front of her, her head sprung up and I felt my heart break. I felt my heart stumble and ache because of the tears falling from her eyes. She was wrecked. She's falling apart and barely hanging on and in that moment I embraced her tightly. I still pulled her in and kissed the top of her head even if she was a year too late.

She fell apart completely in my arms, and I was the only one holding her shattered pieces together. I could feel her pain with the way she held on to my shirt, and I just let her be. I let her fall apart in my arms, I let her tears dry on my sparkly suit. And when she calmed down I pushed us inside my empty hotel room, being seen would be the last thing I want for the both of us.

I held her tightly and she did the same. She clung on me for dear life and for the first time ever in a very long time I didn't want to let go of the embrace. I didn't want to push her away like the way she pushed me. I wanted her to stay in this hotel room, and we'll hide away from everyone.

"I'm sorry." Her voice was faint but it was enough to break the silence.

She loosened her grip but I held on tighter. Just like how I always do, she lets go I hold on. But it's different now, when I didn't let go of her she held on too. She held me again and her eyes were once again an endless river until she passed out.

She was so tired. Her complexion was pale, dark circles under her eyes and she didn't even had anything on her face it was bare from any make up. And most importantly she was thinner than usual. I couldn't help but wonder why. Why is she acting so strange?

My brain was fuzzy, thoughts scattered and emmotions mixed. My heart was aching with her for no apparent reason, but maybe there is and I have yet to know. Questions were all over my head, all sorts of them, all that you coukd possibly think of.

Why would she want to be here? Why did she flew for so many hours just to be here? What's happening in her life? How's she doing? Is she happy, well and okay? Is she still inlove with him? Or did she really mean it when she saud she was inlove with me? God, I'm going insane.

I needed answers, I needed to know why she ended up in my hotel room couch, I need to know all her reasons all her emmotions I want her to be honest, let her guards down as I let mine down too.

But right now, I'm watching her sleep, watching her chest fall up and down slowly and that's all that matters.