Epilogue

"Yes! My swing is higher than yours eomma!" Jisae, your seven year old daughter was on the swing swinging with you. Namjoon was pushing Jisae way harder than you.
"Oh! Jin came!" Jidong, your twelve year old son, came off the roof of the playground and went to the railings of the playground.
Heeyeol, Jidong's best friend and Jin's son, had their hands off the railing and was dangerously sitting on the railing unsupported.
"Yah! Kim Heeyeol if you ever fall I'm not going to help you!" Jin yelled from the swing and Heeyeol and Jidong jumped off the railing and onto the soft rubber granules, Jidong had his hands in his pockets and Heeyeol had his arm around Jidong.
"Hyoshi!" Jisae exclaimed.
"Jisae!" Hyoshi exclaimed. Hyoshi was Jimin's seven year old daughter. Jungkook arrived with his five year old daughter that got along with the two older girls, Yeojin.
The three girls went onto the slide while Namjoon and Jin catch up on things, Jimin sat on the swing beside you and Jungkook leaned onto the metal bar.
"How's everything with Namjoon?" Jimin asked.
"Fine," You said. You smiled, "Where's Daeshi?" You asked Jimin. Daeshi was Jimin's older son, who loved to play with Jidong and Heeyeol, though the two were still older.
"He's at home, he's sick, he has a high fever," Jimin replied.
You nodded.
"Anything bothering you?" Jungkook asked.
"Minyang and Shomin," You replied. Minyang is currently at the vet fighting against a disease. And Shomin is never returning, he has lost the battle against cancer.
"It's alright, it's been a month since Shomin died, tell you what? Why not we get you a pet, for a birthday present?" Jungkook suggested.
"It's fine," You smiled at Jungkook, fighting back the tears that were threatening to form.
"Everything will go back to normal alright?" Jimin patted you, you nodded silently.
"Eomma! Can we get Bingsu? (Korean ice cream)" Jidong was running towards you.
You smiled.
"Ask your father Jidong, and Heeyeol ask yours too," You smiled. Jidong rushed off to Namjoon and Heeyeol did the same.
"Yay!" Jidong celebrated when Namjoon said yes.
A few minutes later, everyone was at the nearby Bingsu cafe and was devouring the sweet ice cream.
When you reached back home, the news broke and the vet texted you and Namjoon in the evening that Minyang passed on.
Namjoon leaned in and hugged you. You smiled at his sensitivity.
"Don't be too upset, Minyang and Shomin are still with us," Namjoon said.
"That's ok, I want no one," You said, "But only you."