Chapter 8

The rustling of the trees woke you from your sleep, and when you woke up, you were lying on Namjoon's shoulder. Again.
You moved aside and saw two wolves. One of which was the one you and Namjoon saw the day before that day. Namjoon soon woke up and the fire had completely died. You nudged Namjoon to look at the bushes who had two puppy-wolves that were looking at the two of you.
"Wolves?" Namjoon asked, calling out to them. He clapped his hands and whistled like how he would call a dog.
"Come on," You said, whistling with Namjoon. Soon the two wolves made their way towards us and the two of you were going to name them.
"Minra and Minyang?" You suggested. Namjoon smiled.
The two of you went to the nearby lake with Minra and Minyang (who seemed to be siblings), to get breakfast which was fish.
Minyang caught the most fish and brought it to you. Minra too caught some fishes and gave them to you. You saw from afar Namjoon had his pants and sleeves pulled up from preventing them to get wet.
"How do they catch the fishes so fast? I cant even find one," He said as he tried again and you saw him as he saw a fish.
"I caught one!" He screamed tugging on the fish out of the water but got pulled in instead. You laughed looking at Namjoon run back with a struggling fish soaked in water.
Namjoon laughed too.
You went to help out Minra and Minyang catch fish. The sun was up and you started a fire with the sun. After a while, you were giving the wolves fish and they were devouring it, enjoying every bite.
"Do you think they all notice that we are gone?" Namjoon asked.
"Of course, Jimin would ask for me and find out I'm not there and tell the guide," You said. Namjoon looked sad when you mentioned Jimin, "Wouldn't Jin ask for you too?"
"Yeah," Namjoon muttered.
Minyang and Minra sat in front of you to give them more fish. You were peeling the fish bone out of the flesh and the two came running up to you, acting like obedient dogs. You peeled a piece for Namjoon and threw it at him, seeing the reaction of the wolves running towards him and pleading him for more fish.
"Yah! The two of you ate 2 1/2 fishes already! Why do you want more? We only ate 1 fish ok?" Namjoon told the wolves who sat closer, trying to pull off their cutest face they could ever make.
Upon seeing the wolves not giving up, Namjoon slow-motion ate the fish to make them jealous. You laughed. Your laughter seemed to make Namjoon happier.
"No!" Namjoon exclaimed taking another fish meat. You finished up your fish so when the wolves ran up to you, you showed them empty hands.
"There's no more you two," You said smiling at their cute faces.
"Ahh! Too cute!" Namjoon said.
"Your dimples are cute," You said, and Namjoon had the wolves nudge him.

Jimin POV

Yesterday:

"Y/n, the blue tulip is so pretty! We can take flowers! Can I make you laugh?" Jimin asked. He spun 360° to find you but you weren't where the group had a rest.
There were only 14 people in the group and they were all around. But when Jimin counted there were only 11.
"Y/n? Namjoon? Jungkook? They're all missing?" Jimin exclaimed.
"Boo!" Jungkook jumped onto Jimin from behind.
"Yah! Stop!" Jimin said angrily, and Jungkook laughed.
"Why so serious?" Jungkook asked chewing on something then blowing a purple bubble. Taehyung appeared and blew a blue bubble before it popped.
"Y/n and Namjoon is missing! They are not here!" Jimin said, "By the way, where did you get the bubblegum?"
"Our guide is giving out bubblegum to everyone, there were 3 extra," Taehyung said.
"Colour?" Jimin asked.
"Turquoise, red and green," Jungkook replied.
Jimin ran to the guide when the words finally absorbed into Tae.
"Y/n, they are missing," Tae said.
"Nah they're hiding," Jungkook reassured.
"Look around for yourself!" Tae exclaimed walking to Hoseok who was chewing on pink gum when the guide's whistle blew.
Jungkook looked around once more before running towards the guide, worried.
"Let's go back down the track, there are two people missing, and we have to find them, two people have reported to me two missing people, and now let's get back down and get them back to us," The guide said. Jimin was looking depressed while Jungkook was frowning.

Y/n POV

"Minra, Minyang, we have to find some people, they are really important, alright? Come on you two babies," Namjoon said as he walked. Minra and Minyang trailed beside the two of you. The two of you were laughing and telling jokes.
"Jin tells all sorts of Dad jokes," Namjoon laughed.
"Like?" You asked.
"How does the cow laugh?" Namjoon asked. You looked confused.
"Moo hahahahahaha" Namjoon said. And after he said that he laughed embarrassed.
You smiled and shook your head.
"Another joke?" You asked.
"What did the dog say to the wall?" Namjoon asked, you knew the answer but you knew the feeling of someone knowing the answer and saying it even before they can say anything, so you kept quiet.
"Wol wol," Namjoon laughed. You smiled. Minyang and Minra wagged their tails.
The two wolves were expert tree climbers. And Namjoon and you joined. You climbed up the tree before Namjoon and helping him up onto it. The two of you laughed and said jokes and the two wolves cuddled with you two and slept. You and Namjoon did not notice that Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung and Yoongi were below them.

<A/n>
Minra is a white wolf and Minyang is a grey wolf and they r really friendly.