Chapter 6

After a while of knowing nature and hunting, we decided to climb up the hill. It was tiring. Jungkook who was usually fit and wouldn't pant at this type of things, actually panted.
"Why is this slope... so... fricking... Ahh Y/n help me! So fricking... steep!" Jimin exclaimed. But all we were doing was climbing up platform to platform that was build to climb up the hill. Yoongi, being the lazy person he is, he was panting, holding onto Jimin and trying to get Jimin to drag him up the hill.
"No! Suga climb up yourself!" Jimin exclaimed. You waited now and then for Namjoon to catch up, you didn't want to get lost as you were at the back of the pack and were trailing quite far behind. Everyone was tired, hot and sweaty.
Jungkook who was as fit as ever, even has the energy to climb up a tree while waiting with the guide for the rest.
"I'm tired," You complained, "My joints are going to break!" You said resting your hand on your leg while catching your breath.
"Same," Namjoon said. Less than a minute later, all of our faces were filled with dirt and sweat. And every single one groaning with pain and exhaustion.
"When are we getting there?" Hoseok asked.
"Soon soon," The tour said. The energetic Jungkook became tired and started panting.
"You say that all the time," Jungkook complained.
Namjoon stopped.
"Oh!" He said, that made you turn around.
"What?" You asked.
"There's a wolf! I thought wolves are mostly found in cold countries, what's a wolf doing here in a warm place?" He exclaimed.
"Where?" You asked looking at his direction, you waved at the white wolf, Namjoon smiled at you.
"Cute right?" He asked. You nodded.
When you turned back to the path, you were shocked.
"Jimin? Yoongi?" You desperately looked around. You looked up, no one was there, nor was anyone below.
"Jungkook?" You yelled. You were starting to panic, walking around the area, you looked around for anyone from your group.
"Jimin!" You yelled as loud as you can, "Yoongi!"
When you turned back to Namjoon, he was looking at you.
"Why? What?" He asked.
"I don't know, they were just, over... there, where- " You started panicking. Namjoon still seemed confused.
"Namjoon," You said to him, "We're lost in the wild," You said looking at him.

<A/n>
tks for reading.