Chapter 17

Jimin POV

"Jimin, has Y/n replied?" Jungkook asked. Jimin shook his head.
"Yoongi is mad at Y/n and Namjoon for making our return to Korea later, as he got scolded, I mean everyone got scolded of course!" Taehyung exclaimed, Jimin looked over at Yoongi's table, he was alone and was glaring at Jimin's direction.
"Why blame Y/n? Shouldn't it be Namjoon?" Jungkook piped up.
"I think so too, I think it was Namjoon who made Y/n and him lost," Jimin said.
"She missed classes and I'm worried," Taehyung said.
"Sorry to interrupt, but, you haven't seen
Y/n right?" A voice said behind Taehyung. It was Hoseok.
"No but, why do you want to find her?" Jungkook asked.
"Oh, catch up on stuff," He said as he walked off.
"Weird," Taehyung muttered.

Y/n POV

When visiting hours were over, you walked out of the ward waving goodbye to Namjoon, you wiped away your tears and tried attempting to call Minyang and Shomin.
You walked to the forest and with all your might and your bravery, you called.
"Minyang? Shomin?" You called. After a few attempts, you noticed it was becoming midnight, you sighed before turning to go home, when you felt something brush against your calves.
"Minyang!" You exclaimed. Shomin appeared later on and you reunited with Minyang and Shomin, you never wanted to let them go, but judging by the time, you promised them you would return, as you left in tears and Minyang's tail down.
That broke your heart as much as you saw Namjoon cry.
When you went to your bed in your room, you felt a tear slip down your eyes as you cuddled further in the blankets.
You were so used to Minyang, Shomin and Namjoon's company that you wanted them with you.