Chapter 24

You blushed.
"Why?" You asked back.
"I just want to tell you," Jin said. Namjoon appeared at Jin and stared tugging at his hand.
"Jin stop!" Namjoon snapped.
"Namjoon likes you!" Jin called as Namjoon successfully pulled Jin away. You were in shock.
'So Namjoon liked me back,' You thought of it again and again.
'NAMJOON LIKES ME BACK!' You were smiling ear to ear and during lunch, Jimin was still curious on why you were smiling like an idiot.
"Are you that happy? Why? Beat Namjoon again?" He asked as he sipped on his water.
"No," You replied, still smiling.
"Well, then..." Jungkook begun, "Why do you look so happy then? It's been a while since I saw you smile so wide before,"
You just smiled back at him.
While putting your things into your locker, Jin walked up to you.
"So you like Namjoon?" He asked. You blushed but ignored his question.
"Jin stop please, don't make me feel even worse," You heard Namjoon plead, "Can I talk to her alone?" Namjoon asked. He really sounded desperate. He shot Jin a glare before sighing.
"Look Y/n," He said, you could tell that he was upset by the tone of his voice.
"Yes?" You asked nervously.
"Can you please forget everything that Jin did in the morning?" He asked. You looked up at Namjoon he did seem serious.
"But Nam-" You begun, but he cut you off.
"I got to go," He said as he left, you saw his eyes sparkle under the light, and saw tears.
Namjoon stopped in his tracks and turned around, "You can forget me, and don't talk to me, you can move on. Oh and I'm thankful for Shomin and everything you've done for me, I'm sorry that Jin had to reveal everything to you," Namjoon said as he left sadly. You felt your eyes water, you went into the girls' bathroom and slammed the cubicle door such that the girls in the bathroom jumped. You leaned against the wall and cried. He has left you, he would never come back into your life again.

《1 month later》

"You can forget me, and don't talk to me, you can move on,"
Those were the words that lingered in your mind for weeks. You started having round eyebacks from not being able to sleep, and again, Jimin and Jungkook started to worry.
The two noticed your odd behavior and your frequent visits to the girls' bathroom, you kept glancing at Namjoon, and noticed too, Namjoon's red eyes. The thing was, he was with a girl, and didn't seem very happy with her.
After lunch, Namjoon walked up to you and when you were about to leave filled with tears, Namjoon stopped you. His voice became hoarse and weak.
"Why haven't you moved on?" He asked. You leaned against the locker.
"I can't find anyone to love," You said.
"Why?"
"It's not as easy as you think Namjoon,"
"Why not? I managed to, try to find someone, it hurts me to see you like this,"
"I can't," Your voice grew stern, you were getting more and more serious.
"Why not? Pick another guy and ask him to be your-" Namjoon begun.
"You're not helping,"
"What am I doing that is not helping?"
"I can't move on,"
"Why not?" Namjoon was getting agitated by the tone of his voice.
"Because I don't want anyone else but you!" You spun round and snapped at him. He seemed shocked.
Tears bulit up in your eyes.
"I don't like anyone else," You rubbed your eyes that starting stinging. Namjoon stared at you.
"I don't want anyone else, but only," Your eyes were killing you, they were just pouring out painfully, "But only you," You said as you ran off to the girls' bathroom. Namjoon was standing there in shock.
You knew that he wouldn't accept what you just said. You sat in the cubicle crying. Only after the after class bell rang, then you left, before the girls started entering the cubicle and starts banging on the doors. (when i went to camp i hated those girls who bang on the doors like hell, like wth, can u chill? and wait?)
When you left, you saw Namjoon by your locker. Your eyes were really really red and so were his. He embraced you into a hug and you cried even more.
"I never knew, you pabo, why did you keep it from me?" He said as he looked at your red puffy eyes, "The girl I keep hanging out with is my friend, but I never was interested in her,"
"Lee Y/n, I like you too," And what Namjoon did next stunned you. He pinned you to the locker and kissed you. You felt his soft plump lips on yours.
It was the best day of your life.