Chapter 23

When Namjoon left with Shomin, you took a shower and you received a text from Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook.

Taehyung: Where did you go?
Taehyung: HELLOO?

Jimin: Y/n, where are you? Are you even at school?
Jimin: Y/n, are you alright?
Jimin: You can always tell me if something is wrong,
Jimin: Reply soon please

Jungkook: Y/n... come out and sit with usss...
Jungkook: Hello?
Jungkook: Hello
Jungkook: I'm spamming you until you come out
Jungkook: Come out now
Jungkook: Hey
Jungkook: ???
Jungkook: Stop hiding
Jungkook: Jimin said that you weren't anywhere just come out
Jungkook: Did you go home?
Jungkook: LEE Y/N!!!!!!!
Jungkook: Ugh, fine

'Jungkook really spammed me,' You thought as you shook your head. You smiled.
And the next thought was Namjoon.
"Why am I even thinking of him?" You thought aloud.
"I don't like him... Wait, DO I?!" You muttered. You then recalled everything. Then you covered your mouth in shock.
"OH MY GOSH!" You exclaimed, making Minyang sit up, "DOES HE THINK I LIKE HIM AFTER WHAT I DID?!"
You facepalmed yourself and fell on your bed.
'Why??' You thought. As you heaved a sigh before falling asleep.
When you woke up, you were strangely happy.
'Did something happen?' You thought as you slipped on your shoes before heading out of your apartment.
You shrugged before walking to the bus. When you reached school, you went around looking for Namjoon, but you bumped into someone.
"Youngjae?" You asked the tall guy.
"Y/n?" He asked back.
"Youngjae ah! It's been so long!" You said hugging the tall guy. He was your elementary school friend and it seemed like he just transferred.
"How've you been?" He asked.
"Fine," You said.
"Youngjae oppa!" A girl called, Youngjae turned around and smiled, you looked at the girl too.
"Hi Hyeyoon," He said as she linked arms with him, " This is my girlfriend, Hyeyoon,"
"Hello," The girl said to you as you smiled back.
"Hi," You said.
"Who's this?" She asked Youngjae.
"My elementary school friend," He said.
"Oh hi," She smiled. She seemed like those type of girls you liked. Those that wouldn't suspect anything about their bae, and you were happy for your friend who got a good girlfriend.
"Youngjae ah..." A voice said from behind him. Youngjae and Hyeyoon turned around and you saw Hoseok, your childhood friend too.
The two hugged and Hyeyoon was understanding and talked to her new friends.
"You transferred here with Hyeyoon?" Hoseok asked, his arm around his neck. Youngjae nodded.
"Youngjae, I got to go, and place my stuff in my locker, bye," You said, walking past Hoseok and Youngjae. The two waved at you before walking along the corridor to catch up on things.
Just when you placed your things in your locker, Jin arrived behind you.
"Do you like Namjoon?" Jin asked. You perked up. That was the answer all awhile then, you did like Namjoon.