Chapter 9

"Where is Y/n, Y/n! Y/n?" Jimin called. The truth was, you and Namjoon were fast alseep on the tree. As you and Namjoon were heavy sleepers, the two of you still slept, and heard nothing.
But Minra and Minyang woke up and jumped down the trees, walking onto the leaves and twigs that fell on the ground, they recognized their "owner's" name, and was very protective of them. Minyang hid behind a tree while Minra growled at them when Jungkook called for you again. Yoongi was the first to notice Minra.
"Ehhh..." Yoongi made a sound like that and he backed away behind Jimin. Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook approached the wolf calmly.
"It's ok, we're not here to harm you," Jimin reassured.
"C'mon," Jungkook clapped his hands. Minra still felt threatened. Minyang appeared behind Minra and growled menacingly. Jimin began to back away. Taehyung followed. Jungkook was still not giving up.
"Jungkook, come on!" Taehyung said. But Jungkook ignored him. It was until, Namjoon began to snore, and Jungkook thought the wolves had nearly bit his hand, but their ears perked up and spun round when Namjoon snored. Jungkook ran for his life with the three others. Minra and Minyang climbed onto Namjoon's tree and looked curiously at Namjoon.
"Minra? Minyang?" You asked, as you sat up rubbing your eyes. Minyang, leapt down the tree and onto yours and nuzzled with you.
Minra barked and Namjoon woke up.
You jumped down the tree and signalled for Namjoon to do the same. Minyang joined you and you, Minra and Minyang had to help Namjoon carefully get down the tree as the four of you turned left and went into the trees.

Jin POV

"Namjoon's snore," He muttered. Jin followed the sound of the snoring, making him turn in circles and him finding his way around. He looked at his digital compass with everyone on it, detecting where everyone was in the forest. It was given by the teachers and Jin was getting further and further away from the rest, but finding Namjoon was the priority. But the snoring stopped.
"Help," Jin heard Namjoon screech followed by your laughter. Jin fastened his pace and broke off into a run, perspiration was trickling down his forehead in excitement to be reunited with his best friend, and imagining the admiration of everyone when he found them. He heard footsteps and panting loud and clear. And he reached a tree. Hearing footsteps the seemed far away from him, he looked around him and saw no one.
"I swear, I heard it here," Jin said wiping off perspiration.
He went forward and saw his compass. Jimin, Yoongi, Jungkook and Taehyung were in front.
"Jimin!" Jin yelled, "Jungkook! Taehyung! Yoongi!"
Jin saw Yoongi's shiny black hair in the distance, and ran up to him and tapped him and Yoongi jumped.
"Don't scare me anymore!" Yoongi sounded really scared but he wasn't freaking out completely. Swaggy Yoongi was gone and this Yoongi was here.
"Jin!" Jungkook exclaimed.
"What are you-" Jimin began but Jin interrupted.
"I heard Namjoon, and Y/n's laughter," Jin said.
"We encountered two fricking wolves that want to eat us!" Jungkook said, "Yeah, believe us? Unbelievable to see a wolf here in a hot place right? Continue dreaming Kim Seokjin,"
"I swear I heard them!" Jin exclaimed.
"Utter bullsh*t!" Yoongi exclaimed, "Stop imagining things! We don't believe you, like how you wouldn't believe us!"
"I believe you!" Jin shouted.
"Do try, we don't believe you believe us," Taehyung finally said something. Jin sighed and walked away sadly.

Y/n POV

"I'm hungry," Namjoon whined.
"We all know that Namjoon, it's 3pm and we haven't eaten," You snapped, you were having gastric and doesn't want to deal with anymore crap from anyone at that time.
"We've been walking for 3 hours and can't eat! We can't even find a way to a river with fishes!" Namjoon complained, "You and I have gastric and the wolves are hungry too!"
A loud growl appeared and it didn't come from the wolves as they were just as confused.
It was louder than an average wolf, and you were ready with your arrow, the wolves were also ready for attack, Namjoon was cowering behind you. A loud roar erupted the forest and Namjoon was still behind you. Fear was nearly overcoming you but you fought against it.
You could tell the wolves were just as terrified. Until, a large dark silhouette overcame them.

<A/n>
Find out in the next chapter what it is~~