Chapter 12

Namjoon and you ate fruits for most of the days. As you didn't want to kill anymore animals, as they're too cute and precious ("You have a kind heart," Namjoon said). A raccoon kept following you and Namjoon. The wolves tried to scare the raccoon away but it ignored them. When it should be the wolf that scares the raccoon, it ends up having the raccoon scaring the wolves ("Cowards," You muttered as you stroked Minra and Minyang)  as they hid behind Namjoon and your legs. Namjoon and you laughed at their silliness.
"Yah! You fight predators and you can't fight a raccoon?" Namjoon laughed.
You felt Minyang's tail brush against yours and it was still so soft.
The raccoon gained your trust and started bringing you food when he finds you. Like corn, vegetables and fruits but also some other stuff like slugs and insects.
You and Namjoon named the raccoon.
"Shomin?" Namjoon suggested.
"Shomin?" You asked the raccoon. It looked up at you.
Shomin soon gained Minra and Minyang's trust but you would always start laughing when you see the wolves with Shomin, recalling the incident where Shomin scared the wolves, instead of the wolves scaring Shomin.
Shomin would not show up for a few days because he would find food for you and Namjoon. And the wolves.

Jimin POV

"Oh my gosh! We are still missing Y/n and Namjoon! We are supposed to go back to Korea a few days ago and my phone is dead!" Yoongi whined. He was in a bad mood as he has not slept for days, as everyone was still searching for you and Namjoon.
"And I mi-" Yoongi resumed.
"Yoongi shut up! We are tired as well so shut the f**k up!" Taehyung retorted. Yoongi sulked. But meanwhile searching for you and Namjoon, they did meet some animals and enjoyed it.
"ARGGGH I JUST WA-" Yoongi was seriously loosing it.
"YOONGI JUST SHUT UP!" Jimin shouted.
Jimin was tired as well and was sick of hearing Yoongi complain. Jungkook was trying his very best to stay awake and be in a good mood, but he always fails to do so.

Y/n POV

"Two weeks since we're supposed to go back passed," You said, you and Namjoon were staring into the river lapping over the earth and the sun was shining on the forest.
"I'm seriously surprised no one has found us," Namjoon said.
You agreed. A small breeze came and the wolves were tired, Minyang was resting on your leg and Minra was leaning against Namjoon cleaning herself. Shomin wasn't far from you and he was eating a crayfish he caught. You were getting tired of seafood and fruits and wanted to be found and go back home.
An idea struck Namjoon.
"Why not we go back to where we went missing?" He suggested.
"Do you even know the way back?" You asked. You carried the sleeping puppy-wolf and Minra climbed up the hill with Namjoon. Shomin was still eating.
"Let's stay here," Namjoon suggested. You looked over at where you and Namjoon saw Minra. And you saw a blood stained tail. Minyang immediately awoke and jumped off your arms, he tugged on your shirt to carry on, but you walked, and saw, a whole troop of white and grey wolves lying down, unconsciously dead.
Your hand flew to your mouth. 'Was Minra and Minyang the only survivors?!'
Minyang continued on, unable to see the scenario.
"Y/n, you coming?" Namjoon called. You nodded, in tears. Minyang's tail was down, he seemed upset. You comforted him. He leaned against you as you rubbed him. His soft fur made you tired. No one has found any trace of you or Namjoon yet.