+Raven Ghoul 9+

Leorio screamed at the voice of the young fair maiden dressed in black and blood. Even the always so calm Kurta was stunned just for a moment. Killua on the other hand was pissed off, at himself and at her; he was the successor of the Zoldycks, how could he not notice her? The said girl smiled and rested both of her hands on her hips, "So?"

"Ah! Pick a trap door, Raven!" Gon cheerfully instructed.

As she stood next to the nearest trap door, Kurapika said to jump on the count of three. "Guess it's so long for now."

Leorio bid goodbye, "See you on the ground."

"I sure hope I catch one, if not all of you dead when I reach the bottom." The ravenette chuckled happily, causing the air around them very uncomfortable. While the tallest man feared the girl, Kurapika was annoyed while very intrigued to this peculiar one. Even Killua was interested, but in a competitive way. His pride would not allow him to lose to a girl who has no place in the society. His Zoldyck blood would not allow him to be overpowered, by anybody.

"One.." Gon started, unaware of the tension, and dismissed what he assumed to be Reiko's joke, or her way of saying 'see you later'.

"Two.." Raven continue.

All 5 of them shouted the last number, "Three!" They stepped into the trap door and it opened, letting every one of them slip inside. Reiko landed on the floor like a squat, with her hands in her pockets. She watched as Leorio landed headfirst and snickered at how lame and untalented he was. She felt superior over him, so much that she didn't think he deserved to be in her presence. All of them looked around and found each other in the same room; Gon and Killua were happy about it. Leorio could only shiver in fear as he felt the girl's judgemental glare on him.

"Well, good thing none of us were led into traps." Kurapika spoke.

"Look there!" Killua suddenly said while pointing to the wall behind Reiko. There was a screen stuck onto the brick wall, in front of it was a tall, cylindrical table with 5 wrist timers. The 5 participants walked up to it and Kurapika read what's on the screen,

"The path of majority rules.

The five who dropped into this chamber must find their way down together according to votes."

Leorio reached out to grab the timers on top of the table. "These watches have buttons X and O on them."

"Let's put them on!" Gon said as he already wrapped it around his wrist.

As soon as every one of them put the watches on, the wall slid up, showing a door. Beyond it is another door with a screen on it. As the brain of the group, Kurapika took the initiative to read their first question.

"Would you like to open the door?

O Yes     X No"

"Obviously, what kind of question is that?" Leorio whined. The 4 contestants were wondering the same as well, who would want to stay in this room? Was this a trap? Reiko narrowed her eyes at the screen, this question was so.. stupid. She was afraid that overthinking it would cause her to fall for the examiner's trap. Sometimes, being simple minded is the right way to go.

Simultaneously, all of them hit the O button, showing all of them agreed. The screen changed and showed the number of votes:

O 5    X 0

The door opened, leading them to a T-junction, both sides were gated with thick metal rods. Again, the wall in front of the group has a screen on it.