+Raven Ghoul 3+

"Here I am." A tall and slender man announced in front of the entire group of participants. "The time for registration is over."

"The exam will commence now. Let's begin, shall we?" He turned around and started walking deeper into the tunnel. Everybody followed suit. "Well, I'll begin to explain very briefly about the Hunters Exam."

Yada yada yada.

The girl did not bother listening a single word to whoever is talking, she just followed the mouthless man's pace and easily caught up with him without effort. Indeed her pace with the man are the same, even Hisoka. She ran alongside the man she just met who owns the number she desires. However, that is just the minor reason. The main reason is she favours the man because of his bloodlust, though she is very sure that she and he are very different indeed.

"You're not bad~♢" He hummed and gave her a creepy look, much to his dismay, it did not faze her. At all.

"Want to race?" She grinned while ignoring his look of disappointment.

"You go ahead." He shook his head.

"You're no fun!" She huffed and ran off to bump into Gon and his gang.

"Oh! Hey, Raven!" Gon beamed.

"Hi Gon. Who's the kid?" She asked while using her chin to point to the kid white silver white hair and electric blue eyes.

His eyes... She wondered.

"He's Killua! Killua, this is Raven. She came here with us."

"Yo." He greeted.

"Nice to meet you too!" She grinned. "Ne, want to have a race?"

"Sure."

"Of course!" Gon exclaimed happily.

"You better don't. We won't know if there are any traps here or where were are heading to. One wrong move might cause death." Kurapika warned.

"That sounds fun!" She clapped her hands and jumped in joy.

"Don't even think about it. We won't know how long we have to run. It is wise to conserve your energy." He continued.

"You're no fun too.." She pouted.

+++

It has been hours since the first phase started and the raven haired girl was definitely bored. She secretly wished to cause some scenes and shed some blood to quench her thirst. Jogging with the small group she met earlier certainly did not entertain her other than silently fuming of their silliness. With one last sigh, she increased her speed and ran towards the examiner which she did not bother to know the name of. Finally, she ran by the side of the tall man which stared at her with both his eyes slightly widened. Her legs were a lot shorter compared to his, but she matched her pace with his flawlessly without effort. This, surely, caught his interest.

"Examiner-san."

Her face was void of any emotion, completely different from the expression she had when she was around Gon and the others.

"My name is Satotsu."

"Whatever. Why is the first phase so boring?" She groaned lightly.

"Boring?"

She's an interesting one... He thought.

"Yeah. I thought there will be a lot of fighting and killing in the Hunters exam, but I'm truly disappointed the moment the first phase started."

"Don't worry, the first phase won't end so soon."

Soon, a trail of staircase appeared at the front of the crowd. Endless grunts and complaints were heard from the hundreds of participants present.