+Raven Ghoul 6+

It was bloody.

They were crying.

They were laughing.

They were fighting.

It was indeed..

A very, very,

Very gruesome scene.

Guts and blood were spilled all over the field, even the hall seemed as though it was taken by a wave of disgusting red liquid. It smelled horrifying. Some of them were crying as they cooked the meat, the meat of their friends.

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.." They cried, but what use it was? They betrayed them. Their apology were not sincere. That is the way of a human being, they are selfish. That is what she thinks. All the fake promises of staying together, passing together and fighting together are all lies. In the end, they will all end up betraying each other. Humans are never loyal. She knew that there is someone who will betray the group and she plans to reduce the risk of betrayers while she has the chance.

A kid in green thought it was unbearable to watch, the entire situation itself was ridiculous and just wrong. It did not make any sense to him, neither did it make sense to the young blonde. They could not accept it, it simply did not make any sense. If they were to eliminate contestants, they could use another way; but then again, they were forced to go through the dangerous forest in thick mist. Kurapika knew there was something up in their sleeves, but he can't think of what and why. Finally, the young boy with a heroic spirit jumped off the tree branch, unable to stand the cruel test anymore.

"STOP!" He yelled.

"Gon! Are you crazy?!" His companions shouted from above and immediately jumped down to stand beside him; well, except Leorio.

The young lad clenched his fists; he huffed and puffed, his chest heaving up and down. His eyes showed a strong emotion, a tough spirit of one who is passionate.

"Why are all of you killing each other, your companions, your friends?! Don't they mean anything to you? How can you do something this outrageous? Does life mean nothing to you?! How can you take it away so easily?! Does it feel good to betray one another?!"

At this moment, the hand of a ravenette stopped itself from crushing the trachea of her attacker. Her eyes gleamed a thirsty red and turned her gaze to her young acquaintance. What drew her to him and what made her stop, she didn't know. It was a false move though. When her attacker recovered from shock and fear, he stared at her hand with long, sharp nails which hung in midair, just a few millimetres away from his neck. Gulping nervously as he raised his knife to stab her from the back, a card of the King of hearts stabbed deep into his temple.

"Oh no~♢ I can't have you kill my toy~~♡"

"Well you killed my prey."

The pair of scarlet eyes were unhappy, extremely. Although it was her fault for stopping her attempt to kill, she still didn't like the idea of somebody stealing her prey. He was the target she waited for, but this heck of a jester stole it.

"And who the hell did you call your toy?"

She was completely facing him now, her eyes showed nothing but anger and dominance, but she was grinning maniacally. Her right hand clasp itself on the handle of her whip which was hooked on the right side of her waist.

Hisoka could see her teeth chatter and her right hand trembling as it gripped her whip. She wants a fight-- no, she wants to kill. He grinned in excitement, he was happy, he was oh-so-happy. It has been a while since he fought with someone worth fighting and this may be his last chance in a long while.

He was ready.

In the meantime, an ordinary looking man mocked the kid who spoke up in the middle of a battle with his life at stake.

"You're just a kid, how would you know? What do you know? Now shut up before I decide to kill you peep squeak instead!"

Another man holding a plate of delicious looking stir fried meat with colourful peppers and vegetables snickered.

"Hmph! Little idiots wasting time to bicker. I'm going to pass!"

He hurriedly presented the dish to the female examiner who was sat comfortably on a couch. Menchi cringed in disgust and shouted on his face without taking a bite from his dish.

"You FAILED!"

Fury crawled up his veins as he fumed,"WHAT? You haven't taken a bite yet!"

"I'm the examiner here and I pass whoever I think deserves it. You clearly failed."

"You bit-" He was unable to finish his sentence when Buhara loomed over him with his emotionless gaze which screamed danger despite his body shape.

"Since all of you aimed to kill your people, all of you failed." Menchi sternly said. "Signs of betrayal are not welcome to enter the Hunter Association."

Gasps were heard from every corner, the cooks fell onto the ground and cried, the murderers hugged their victim's body and repeated their apologies like a mantra. They mourned for the blood they spilled, they mourned for the lives they took. It was a miserable sight, but a wicked laugh escaped the ravenette's lips.

"If you knew you'll regret, you shouldn't have killed them. What use is it to mourn when it is all your fault? What right to do you have to mourn over your victim's life?"

Her eyes have stopped glowing, it was no longer the scarlet coloured eyes she used to have, it's the colour of a darker shade. It showed a different aura. One where she is actually angry. There was a change in the facade she wore, it was much..tamed, ordinary.

She's not so scary after all... Thought the tall man with a thick moustache who hid behind the leaves of nature.

🍁🍂🍁🍂

A lovely fanart made by FallenAngelHeart I like how her eyes seem to blow and the red around her hair is like an aura she's emitting. :)

Sorry for the crappy chapter guys, I'm still not used to writing yet haha

Sorry for the crappy chapter guys, I'm still not used to writing yet haha. Forgive me, it'll be better next time <3

~Joelle

Published: January 2017