+Raven Ghoul 2+

Kurapika dashed towards Gon but with the momentum, in attempt to cover Gon's mouth shut, he accidentally slapped the lower half of Gon's face.

Smack!

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING, KURAPIKA?!" Leorio shouted with his eyes almost bulging out.

"TIME'S UP!" The old lady yelled. "What is your answer?"

"O-" Gon tried to say through his now bruised lips.

"Silence." Kurapika answered.

"Very smart. Here's the road to the tree which you'll reach within two hours." The old lady stated and gestured two men to open up a path which is blocked by some sort of door.

After entering the path with the door slammed shut, we walked in utter silence until Gon decided to break the silence.

"I don't understand!" He proudly stated with a huge smile on his face.

"That's okay! I don't understand too" Leorio grinned.

"Pffftt.." Kurapika smirked. "I guess the only smart ones are Raven and I."

"Eh? But I honestly think you have a different perspective." The girl whom Kurapika calls Raven said.

"Raven? So you're really going to call her Raven?" Leorio looked at Kurapika with the 'Are you serious?' look.

"What choice do we have? At least I call her Raven."

"I really don't care what you call me, even if it's an insult." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Anyhow, what was your perspective then?" Questioned the blonde.

"I would choose none because I'd like to be tortured by them and watch how all of you are tortured. Other than that, I would like to see how all of you die!" She laughed happily at herself, oblivious to the looks the other three are giving her.

Wait for it.....

...

...

...

"YOU WANT US TO ALL DIE?!" Leorio screamed from the top of his lungs, being held back by his two companions before he lunge at her.

"How are you so sure that being captured means you'll be tortured?" Kurapika asked calmly.

"Well, that's most of the cases. If not, then there'll be death!" She said in glee and clapped her hands.

Gon looked at her cluelessly, not understanding why she behaves this way. He could not even find a word to say, so he kept quiet.

Leorio's eye twitched while staring at the insane girl. Goosebumps rose throughout his entire body when she talked about death so happily. On his note, he told himself to not ever go near her.

As for Kurapika, he thought this girl was interesting. However, he finds it irritating that she takes death so lightly. It is as if.. She wishes for death to stumble upon her. No, not wish. She is desperate.

Desperate for her own death.

The three males watched as the mysterious girl skipped happily towards their destination. Her long raven black hair danced gracefully behind her back as the wind blows. Her mid-thigh bright red shorts revealed her pale and slender legs which are decorated with countless scars. She wore knee high black boots with red details on the hem and red shoelaces. Beneath her long sleeved black hoodie is the only clothing she has which isn't black or red, a white singlet. She wore a black belt around her shorts and on the two hooks on each side holds a whip each. Both whips are black with red handles.