+Raven Ghoul 1+

Droplets of blood pooled the red carpet of a small apartment. The liquid slowly dissolving into the floor material and camouflaged perfectly with the colour. On the floor where the carpet was stained with fresh blood stood a girl with waist long raven black hair and bright, bloody red eyes. What caused the blood was the ripped flesh on her lower left arm.

Who is to be blamed for this gruesome sight?

Of course, the girl herself.

Her right hand is now covered with her own blood from tearing her own flesh.

How?

The easiest way to explain is that she dug her fingernails into her skin and deeper into her tissue. With one incredibly slow pull, her skin is slowly torn apart with agonising pain. Yet, she could chuckle menacingly with gleaming eyes which held amusement.

"Drip. Drop. Drip. Drop." She giggled through her chattering teeth.

The agonising pain travelling through her nerves to her brain only brought her excitement rather than panic or horror like other humans. She finds it amusing to feel such a thing. It never ceases to amaze her as she finds many ways to bring her more entertainment.

As a few minutes passed, her red eyes deliberately loses it's glow and her lips curved into a frown.

"Uh oh.. She did it again..." She muttered with a soft and velvety voice.

She took her time to reach for her first aid kit which is located next to her bed. She set the first aid kit on her lap after taking a seat on her bed. With her uninjured hand, she opened the first aid kit and begun treating her gruesome wound.

Frequently hurting herself only made her more experienced in treating wounds which is equivalent to a professional doctor. However, she only know how to treat wounds. She has absolutely no idea how to help people with diseases, so please do not literally think of her as a doctor.

+++

Casually sitting on the edge of the boat while it is rocking back and forth, left and right, under the rain nonetheless, she caught the attention as well as interest of the captain of the ship. She mercilessly watched as one of the crew flew off the boat, anticipating his death after his hopeless cries of help and face of despair. However, that did not happen.

A kid she assumed is a few years younger than her threw himself to save him. Another two men each grabbed one of his leg and pulled both of them back onto the deck. Her eyes narrowed at them when they saved a life.

Ah.. Foolish. They don't know what a blessing it is to escape from this world. She thought.

With a look from the captain of the ship, she immediately got the message that she is being summoned. She quietly followed the captain with the other three whom saved the life of a crew she assumed they do not know.

The captain stopped in a room without a single presence other than them and turned around to show his wrinkled face.

"Why d'ya want to be hunters? Answer!" His rough voice boomed the area.

"Excuse me? I don't think you're an examiner." The adult in the navy blue suit asked. "Why should we answer you?"

"I'm Gon Freecss! I want to know what my father looks like!" The kid in green answered the aged captain in a heartbeat and ignoring the adult.

"Hey hey, not so fast. Who told you to answer? Don't you have any team spirit?" The man in navy blue suit pointed accusingly at the young kid.