Chapter 54: Don't Let Them

I stared at him looking so adorable with that bandage under his chin. He had an extensive workout today and in the process of him sparring with one of his friends he got hit pretty badly under his chin. Julian always gets bruised up but he always wins a fight that's one thing I can say about his boxing career. I'm not being biased but he's a beast or THE ONE ONE that's his new slogan "I see you setting the mood" he said. I lit some candles in his room and played some R&B songs from a playlist I made for him. Lay down by Floetry was playing which was a favorite song of mine. It's such a cute sleeping song for lovers "Lay down" I said. He smiled laying on the bed. "On your stomach," I said.

"Ooo I'm getting a massage; I only get these once in a lifetime," he said. I frowned duh I should be giving him more massages since he boxes but I thought the ice baths helped. "I'll give you a massage every night... from now on" I said. "Please," he said.I sat behind him pouring some peppermint oil on his back. I bit my lip rubbing down his back. "I'm so proud of you babe," I said.

He sighed "Thank you"

"You're welcome," I said applying pressure. "Mmmm" he groaned. "You like that.... you like that shit" I joked acting like him. "Yessss baby" he mocked me. I laughed "Clown"

Enjoying our time together. "So I was thinking," I said. "What were you thinking?! He asked. "I'm ready to look at houses with you" I smiled. "What?? He turned his head looking at me. "Yeah, I'm ready to settle down with you" I admitted. I was officially ready for whatever. No doubts this time, whatever happens, I was ready for it. "I'm scheduling an appointment this week then," he said. "Yeah, and I'm thinking about quitting my job and just focusing on my brand," I said.

"Really" he mumbled with his head pressed into the pillow. "Yeah, or at least quit that company and find another one," I said.

"But why? He asked. "I'm just not feeling it anymore. Every since they catered to men as well and changed drastically its been making me dread going in there" I explained. I kept playing over and over in my head how I was going to tell him but the words couldn't come out my mouth.

"At the end of the day, I support whatever you do and you're going to be straight regardless," he said. The reassurance made me feel bad and maybe he wouldn't take it to so badly.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to make this all about me" I said. He turned around "What? You're my girl... just because I'm a boxer doesn't mean I don't care about your day. We can spend the whole day talking about your day" he said sending butterflies down my stomach. "You're so sweet babe" I kissed him before he turned back around.

That Following Week

"Boy if you don't slow down" I laughed as he test drove a few cars before his meeting with his manager. We looked at 8 houses in the Tribeca area and I loved every single one of them. Now Mr. Showoff wanted to get another whip.

"You just bought a new whip," I said. "I know, I just need one and I'm good. I'm getting Kaylan a little car for graduation, and now I need a house car" he said.

I rolled my eyes "Don't blow your money" I spoke looking at my nails. "Coming from someone that tells me to treat myself. Actually, I need to put you in a new whip" he said.

"I love my G-wagon"

"Want a 2018? He asked. "It's not that serious-

"Imma get you one, then the ring and then a baby," he said. "You want me to be pregnant so bad. Are you even willing to take care of a baby? Wake up every 3 hours to change a diaper when I cant? I asked

"It's nothing to me" he continued driving the Lamborghini. "Ju this car is ugly and overrated," I said. "You're right it ain't my style... I think I'm going with the Porsche" he laughed. "I like that third house babe," I said