Chapter 21

Honey

I wiped my eyes before unlocking the door. My feelings were so hurt; I would've never expected him to say some hurtful things like that. I know my attitude isn't the best but he just painted me out to be something that I wasn't. It may look like it was my intentions but I found out the same day that he did. So how could I possibly have that planned? I heard keys ringing and someone walking down the hall. Once I opened the door I was greeted by a familiar voice. "Wassup Honey" I slowly turned around it and it King standing in front of me. I rolled my eyes "I'm not doing this right now" I said trying to close the door. Tonight wasn't the night, my feelings were hurt and now my crazy ex wants to bother me. How more fucked up can this night get?

"I just want to talk to you" he said. "We can talk outside" I said. "Pshhhh quit playing" he said walking in. I rolled my eyes closing the door behind me. I stood against the door "You have 5 minutes" I said.

"Okay look I know our situation has been rocky and I truly apologize for everything that I've done to you.I was just feeling down because of my situation. I was frustrated because I couldn't give you the things I wanted; but then when you talked to me like I wasn't shit. I just retaliated, I should've never put my hands on you" he said.

"Yeah you shouldn't have and don't forget the cheating part" I said. "I'm sorry" he said walking closer to me. I was nervous as he faced me getting in my personal space. "I know I broke your heart; I was wrong for that. Wrong for everything" he said pulling me closer. I don't know how I was feeling I don't know if I missed him or his touch. "Let me make it up to you" he said kissing on my neck. I felt myself lowly moan. It's been a while and as much as I wanted his affection the only thing that was replaying in my mind was the fight with him and the fight with Julian.

"I can't" I said lightly pushing him off. "Baby come on" he said pulling me again.

"No I just can't do this anymore. I don't want to be with you anymore. No matter how hard we try this relationship will remain toxic" I explained. He nodded his head clinching his jaw.

"Its that boxer ass nigga you been working with huh? He asked.

"No I just work with him and you know what I don't owe you any explanation just go" I scoffed.

"Hmm it doesn't seem like it. What I wasn't good enough for you huh? He asked.

"I thought you was better than that. So we just move on quick and go to the next nigga with money? He asked. I rolled my eyes shaking my head.

"Julian and I go way back and you have a lot of nerve to be talking. I gave you several chances to redeem yourself as my man but the only thing you cared about was your rap career and apparently other bitches. I don't want you so you can leave" I said opening the door. He closed the door and I jumped.

"I aint going no fucking where" he gritted through his teeth. "GET THE FUCK OUT" I screamed grabbing my phone. My heart was racing fast. I knew of all of the things he was capable of and it scared me. I dialed 911 waiting for them to pick up. He snatched my phone out of my hand throwing it to the side. "You doing the most yo" he said. "King get out, and leave me alone" I yelled. "You want me to leave you alone. Why you acting like you don't miss me? He asked.

"Do you not hear me? Are you deaf? It's over. Get out" I yelled. He smacked me again and this time I wasn't as shocked. "Dammit Honey, see I fucking told you. You can't control your got damn mouth" he screamed. I grabbed the nearest knife "You have 5 seconds to get out my house or I'll cut you" I said. He laughed "Do it" he yelled.