Chapter 35

"You have to hold her head like this baby," My mom said positioning her head on my shoulder. I smiled as she smiled at me. She had her moms beautiful and chinky eyes. "Awww" everyone in the room said in unison. I looked over at Honey sitting back trying to catch her breath. Her hair was all over the place but she looked even more beautiful. "She's beautiful, she looks just like you" I said.

She hesitated "T-thankyou" she hesitated to look at me with a look of worry. I slowly gave her back watching her hold her in her arms. I took my shirt off "Hand me to her" I said. She smiled as she placed her on my bare chest.

"Look at all of that hair," My mom said

"I'm a grand mommy" The room was filled with nothing but joy. The moment I saw her, the feeling of heartbreak from not being her biological father left. She was mine and that's all that mattered.

"She's mine," I said.

"I know that's right " My mom said in the background. "Thank you" she said getting choked up. I leaned over kissing her lips. "What's her name? I asked.

"Harmony," she said.

"Harmony Lily Daniels," she said.

"Harmony Lily Maxwell" I corrected her. She smiled "I'd love that" she said. "Okay dad, we just need you to sign your name on the birth certificate," The nurse said.

I gladly signed the certificate watching the nurse take the papers away. "I love you so much," Honey said beginning to cry.

"I love you too babe" I smiled pecking her lips again. Harmony began crying loudly, I slowly rocked her a little.

"Shhhh"

Honey smiled leaning over to touch her silky hair. Harmony immediately stopped crying. "I think she's a daddy's girl already"

*Beep Beep Beep*

I jumped up at the sound of my alarm clock. I wiped my face off shocked at the crazy dream I had. I looked around eventually turning off my alarm clock. "Oh man," I sighed saying to myself. That dream felt way too real and had me feeling some kind of way. It was a lot on my mind nothing but mixed feelings. All I know is that dreamed fucked up my whole morning already. I smelled the aroma of bacon cooking, making my feet hit the floor. After I brushed my teeth I walked into the kitchen to where Sevyn was. Lately, she's been cooking up a storm, keeping the house flawless and doing all of my laundry. I know its because of our previous fights and her wanting to do better. I wasn't mad at that at all.

"Wassup Baby" I smiled wrapping my hands around her waist. She turned around "Hey pumpkin" she smiled placing her hands around my neck.

"How was your sleep? She asked. "It was cool, had a wild dream," I said. She smiled "Was you dreaming about me? She chuckled.

"I dream about you every day, I was dreaming about this win. Ya feel me" I said letting go of her.

"Well I know you'll win," she said grabbing a plate. "Just have a seat and I'll make your plate" she smiled. I sat down placing my hand over my head. I knew it was time to be real with myself. The other night seeing Honey with that guy had me bothered. Not to mention the fact she's pregnant. Her pregnancy constantly bothers me. It's like a fly that doesn't go away. It's literally eating me alive. She placed my plate down in front of me was waffles, fruit, eggs and turkey bacon.

"You need some Excedrin babe? She asked. I just looked at her and felt bad. She was so oblivious to what was really going on in my mind.

"Nah babe, I'm okay. This looks good" I said. She sat beside me "So what are you doing until 6 pm? She asked.