[23]

November 1st

Feeling rather content after a small lunch, the girls headed back to the studio to finish up the shoot. Once they arrived, they were ushered into changing rooms to change from their normal clothes to the outfits that the stylists had picked out for them.

After they had changed, Hana spoke up. "Why do they always pick out the most uncomfortable clothes for us?" She groaned, shifting around to try and make the clothes less uncomfortable.

"Don't worry, it's only for an hour more, and then we head back to the dorm and have two full hours of relaxation." Yuna said, reassuring the younger girl.

"That's one hour too many!" Hana said.

"I have to agree. These outfits are really itchy." Soomi said.

The three girls laughed.

Mina fidgeted with her belt, not joining in on the conversation, which Soomi noticed.

"Hey, Mina, whats wrong? You've been sort of out of it all day." Soomi said, questioning Mina.

"Nerves, I guess." Mina replied.

She sounded unsure of herself, which only cause the girls to question her further.

"Did something happen with Jimin?" Yuna asked.

Mina but her lip, not responding.

"What did he do this time?" Soomi asked, her tone suddenly turning cold.

"I'm sure I'm just overreacting, but last night he texted me an apology. He didn't call. And, well, I just don't really know. I thought he would call to apologize. I'm making a bigger deal out of this than it-" Mina began but was cut off by Hana.

"He texted an apology? And didn't call? What does he take you for? You deserve a call, not a text." Hana said and as she was about to continue speaking, Yuna held up a hand to stop her.

"I'm sure he had his reasons, so let's not jump to conclusions." Yuna sighed. "Mina, you should go and talk to him to sort out this whole mess. If you don't, things will only get worse."

Mina closed her eyes, knowing that Yuna was right. She would have to talk to Jimin eventually. Mina decided that the best course of action would be to talk to him as soon as she could.

Hana, who was still fuming, muttered under her breath, "Asshole."

The other three laughed. It was the first time in a while that Mina had laughed.

•••

The photo shoot was finished and the girls were driven home. As soon as they had walked through the door, Mina's phone began to buzz. The others looked at her, all with curious expressions on their faces. Mina rolled her eyes and quickly headed to her room. She pulled out her phone to check the caller ID.

Jimin.

Mina hesitated for a second before answering. "Hey."

"Hi... I didn't think you would answer." Jimin's voice said from the other end.

Mina laughed shakily. "Yeah well, I can't ignore you for forever."

"Did you get my text?" He asked.

"Mhm. But you know, there's someone else who deserves and apology way more than I do." Mina said.