[7]

———————————

———————————C H A P T E R  7———————————

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

———————————
C H A P T E R 7
———————————

Jimin moved his hands forward as he danced the last move of the choreography. "Like this?" IN response, Mina simply shook her head and laughed.

She moved closer to him and put her hands on his and moved them into the correct position. "There."

Jimin turned his head to the side to face her before he realized how close they were. "Your eyes are really pretty." A light pink dusted Mina's face. "T-thank y-you." Instantly, Jimin started frowning.

"You stuttered again. Did I say something wrong?" He asked, hurt evident in his voice. Quickly Mina shook her head. "No," her voice was soft as she spoke.

She took a step back and started the music again to distract herself from embarrassment. "How about we try it again?"

Jimin had a hint of sadness in his eyes. Even though she was only a couple of feet away, he couldn't deny the fact that he wished he were still close to Mina. "Yeah, sure."

The pair got into position again as they waited for the song to start.

•·.·''·.·• •·.·''·.·•

Mina sat on the floor as she took a quick break from dancing. She stole a glance at Jimin and noticed that he was on his phone. He must have been texting his girlfriend, Nari. Every now and then, a laugh would escape his mouth.

It pained her slightly that it wasn't her that he was texting. But that would never happen. He didn't like her, let along love her. So she would continue to keep her love for him sealed away.

"Hey, Mina," He called over to her. She snapped out of her trance and focused on him. "Yes?"

"Do you want to grab lunch with me sometime?" This hadn't been what she'd been expecting. Why would he want to go out to lunch with her?

He did have a girlfriend and he wasn't exactly the type to cheat. "It wouldn't be a date or anything, but we haven't really hung out in a while.." He blushed slightly.

"Uh, s-sure," It may have not been a date, but she would get to spend more time with Jimin! How could she refuse?

"Cool! I'll text you!" He gave her a thumbs up. "We should probably get back to practice unless you want to stop because you're too tired!"He teased.

Everyone always said how nice Jimin was, but he could sometime be an evil little man. Mina's lips turned upwards in a smirk. "Never! And you know what? Why don't we have a little dance battle unless you're too scared that I'll beat you?"