[13]

———————————

———————————C H A P T E R  13———————————

———————————
C H A P T E R  13
———————————

"Mina?" Yuna snapped her fingers in front of the girl's face in an attempt to get her attention.

"What's on your mind?"

When she received no response, she sighed. "Mina!"

The younger girl blinked a couple of times. "Huh?" Confusion was etched on her face.

"I asked what's on your mind?" It irritated Yuna that Mina hadn't heard her.

"Oh, um," she laughed nervously. "Nothing."

Yuna raised an eyebrow. "It's obviously not nothi-" She began to say before she cut off by their manager.

"Girls! We are in a meeting so please save your conversations for later!" She snapped and turned her attention back to Bang PD.

Yuna huffed and crossed her arms, but didn't dare speak again.

•·.·''·.·• •·.·''·.·•

The meeting dragged on for what felt like forever. And throughout it, Mina hadn't paid attention for she was more focused on her run-in with Jimin.

She kept on replaying the moment in her head. Even if she tried, she couldn't stop reliving it.

"It's just.."

Mina tugged at her hair in frustration. She hated seeing Jimin so sad, but every time she considered telling him, she somehow managed to talk herself out of it.

Countless times she had practiced confessing to him with her stuffed animals and yes, she did still sleep with them.

One time, Soomi had walked in on her talking to her stuffed bear. Every time she thought about it, she cringed. It had been one of the most embarrassing moments of her life.

"I like you, Park Jimi-" she heard the door creak open. She whipped her head around as she pushed the bear off of the bed.

"What are you doing?" Soomi asked suspiciously. A deep red blush covered Mina's face.

"N-nothing," She mentally kicked herself for stuttering.

"Were you, by chance," An evil smirk crept onto Soomi's face. "Talking to your stuffed animals again?"

Mina's expression was priceless. She looked like a dear in headlights.