[2]

———————————

———————————C H A P T E R  2———————————

———————————
C H A P T E R  2
———————————

Mina awoke to a small tap on her shoulder. "We're here," Yuna said softly. Hana snorted. "We've been here for 20 minutes." A frown formed on Mina's face. "Why didn't you wake me up sooner?" She looked at her three unnie's, waiting for an answer.

"Well," Soomi began. "You've been so tired these days, we wanted to let you sleep." She said and Hana quickly added, "and Yuna said we couldn't wake you up." This earned a small laugh from Yuna and Soomi. What they had been true. Mina had barely slept this past week. Every night she stayed up late perfecting ever single little thing that she could so that her group's debut could be perfect.

Every morning, she had to go to meetings, afterwards, she would be practicing the choreography and at night, she would be perfecting the lyrics for their songs. When she wasn't doing that, she was at either a photo shoot or filming for their music video.

As Mina thought about it more, she realized that she needed to practice. It must have been around 3:00 p.m. it was around this time that she was practicing her vocals with her vocal coach. Yuna could see the wheels turning in the maknae's head. "Oh no. You're not going to practice. Not right now." Mina's head shot up as she looked at her unnie. "You can't be serious?" She asked. As she looked around the van, she saw that her friend looked very serious.

"But I have to go practice. We're performing in a month and everyone will be disappointed if I can't sing!" Yuna shook her head. "Mina, get it through your head, you can sing! And nobody will be disappointed with you. And if they are, then they're not worth your time. Now get your butt inside, before I call Jin over." the last sentence had the most effect on Mina, as she did not want to get scolded by her brother. She opened the van door and ran inside, the other three hot on her heels.

As soon as they stepped into the complex, Yuna received a call. "Who is it, unnie?" Soomi asked politely. Yuna pulled her phone out of her bag. "It's out manager. I wonder why she's calling?" Yuna pressed the answer call button and lifted the phone up to her ear. "Hello?" Mina heard some muffled talking on the other end of the phone as she strained her ears to hear what Yuna and their manager might possibly be talking about. "Okay, we'll be there. See you soon! Bye!" Yuna ended the call then turned to us.

"We have been called in for a quick meeting." They all groaned. Soomi opened the door again and they walked back out to the van. Soon enough, they arrived at the company building and walked through the doors to the front desk. "Hello girls," the lady at the front desk greeted kindly. They all bowed to show their respect to the older woman. "Your manager is waiting for you in meeting room five." They all nodded and thanked her as they walked towards the elevator.

"So, Yuna. Do you know why we have to go to another meeting?" Hana questioned. They stopped as they waited for the elevator. "No," she sighed. "I guess we'll find out soon, though." The elevator doors dinged open and they stepped in. Just as the doors were about to close, somebody raced into the elevator. "Hey, guys!" The man said. They turned to him and noticed that it was Namjoon that had joined them. "Hi, Namjoon!" Mina said cheerfully.