[6]

———————————

———————————C H A P T E R  6———————————

———————————
C H A P T E R  6
———————————

Gonna write this in all caps so y'all don't miss it. JUST IN CASE, I HAVE PUBLISHED ANOTHER CHAPTER PREVIOUS TO THIS, SO MAKE SURE YOU READ IT FIRST! *mumbles to self* I hope they get the message

•·.·''·.·• •·.·''·.·•

"We're heading home. You should too, Mina." Yuna said, grabbing her things and heading for the door. The girl waved her hand dismissively. "Don't worry. And, if it makes you feel better I'll only stay for another hour, okay?"

"Fine, but if you aren't back after an hour, I will have Jin come and pick you up." With that, the three girls headed out the door and back to the comforts of their dorm.

Mina sighed to herself. One hour. She had one hour to practice.

To begin, she connected her phone to the speakers and put on one of her favourite songs.

The opening of Gashina by Sunmi began to play as Mina got into position.

Whenever she was really stressed, she would come into the practice room and dance to one of her favourite songs.

She may not have been the best at dancing, but that didn't matter. Dancing had always been sort of a get away from life, along with writing music, although, music had been stressing her out recently.

"I saw you dancing," An all too familiar voice said from behind her, disrupting her train of thought.

"U-uh, he-hey Jimin." Her cheeks instantly heated up.

"Hi Mina!" His lips curved upwards in his signature closed eye smile.

Mina's heart wanted to leap out of her chest.

"Sooo, what were you dancing to just now?"

A new wave of embarrassment washed over the girl as she realized that Jimin had watched her dance like a lunatic. "G-Gashina by Sun-Sunmi," Her voice was quiet and her head was lowered as to hid her blush from Jimin.

Jimin's eyes lit up in excitement. "CanIpracticewithyouplease?" His words blurred together, making it impossible for Mina to decipher. Confusion was etched across her face.

This time, it was his turn to blush. "U-uh, I asked if I could dance with you?"

"O-oh right, hehe," she laughed nervously. "I m-mean s-sure?"

The boy's eyes lit up with excitement as Mina began playing the song again.

Their bodies moved in sync as they both danced, never missing a beat. In the heat of the moment, Mina forgot all about her shyness towards Jimin.

When the song ended, the pair was out of breath. "Not bad, Jimin."

Jimin smirked. "You're not too bad yourself."

And there went her confidence. "We-well, I'm not th-that good."

His eyes widened in surprise. "What do you mean? You're really good! You know, sometimes I think that you're related to Jungkook instead of Jin-hyung! Just like Jungkook, you're good at everything, and I mean everything!" He paused for a second then began listing things.

"You can dance. You can sing. You can write songs. Oh, and don't let me forget that you can read!"

Mina's eye twitched slightly. "Jimin, a lot of people can read. That doesn't make me special."

Instead of being mad from her sudden outburst, Jimin started clapping. "W-why are you clapping? I sn-snapped at y-you."

He shook his head and laughed. "I'm clapping because you finally didn't stutter!"

"W-wait," Mina tried to stop herself from stuttering. "You noticed my stuttering?"

"Well, yeah. It's kind of obvious." Mina didn't k ow whether to be taken aback by this, or to be glad that he actually paid attention to her.

"But I have to ask, why? Why do you stutter only around me, but you're fine around the others? Is it because you don't like me? Or-"

She quickly cut him off. "It's not that I don't like you. It's just that..." She stopped to think about a good way to explain her situation to him.

Jimin motioned for her to continue.

Mina needed to think of something and fast. "You see..." An idea popped into her head. "I've always wanted to practice with you."

"What I mean is that I've always admired how you and Hobi are such amazing dancers, and to be completely honest, I'm kind of jealous."

This made him smile once again. "Why didn't you just say so? I want to practice with you too! So, is it okay if I join your practices? You can teach me the choreography to some of your songs and I can help you!"

He was so cute when he was excited, it was hard to not say yes to him. "Okay. But you don't have to get up early to practice with me, you know that right?"

He nodded his head. "Then let's get started!" He pumped his fist in the air like a little kid.

This time, it was Mina's turn to smile. "Okay, So first," She did the first move of the choreography. "You do this."

•·.·''·.·• •·.·''·.·•

A/N

So, hi again! I've decided that with school starting on Tuesday for me, I will make an updating schedule. I will update this book on Fridays and I'll post on my message board if otherwise.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR FAVOURITE GOLDEN MAKNAE!!

Also, THANK YOU GUSY SO MUC FOR 2.2 K READS!!! Y'all are the best. Anyways, I should probably stop here and update.

Bye!