[8]

———————————

———————————C H A P T E R  8———————————

———————————
C H A P T E R  8
———————————

Mina arrived at the dance studio in record time. She pulled her phone out of her back pocket to check the time. 5:46 a.m.

She was a little early, but she just couldn't wait to practice with Jimin again! A knock on the door made her glance up.

"Hi again!" Jimin greeted, popping out from behind the door.

"Hey there Jimin!" Mina waved at the boy as he stepped into the dance studio.

"Sooo, Minnie, are you excited to practice with me again?" He raised his eyebrows up and down jokingly.

Mina rolled her eyes. "Yeah, sure, Jiminie," she said sarcastically. "But stop calling me Minnie!"

This only caused the boy to chuckle. "I'll never stop calling you Minnie! And personally, I think it really suits you." The girl raised an eyebrow.

"I mean, if you think about it, it really does suit you. You're so tiny! You're shorter than I am, so, just as the name implies, you're miny!" His eyes creased as the corners of his lips tugged upwards in a smile that made her heart skip a beat.

"How about we make a deal then? I'll stop calling you Jiminie if you stop calling me Minnie."

Jimin thought about it for a second. "Nope! I kind of like it when you call me Jiminie! It's a cute nickname, just like Minnie!"

Mina sighed in defeat as she sat on the floor. "Yah! You are not allowed to sit down! We still have to practice!" Jimin said, lightly hitting her arm.

He grabbed onto her arm and pulled her off of the ground, causing her to trip and fall onto him.

Mina's face turned scarlet red as she realized what she had landed on. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to trip and fall on top of y-" Jimin cut her off with a laugh.

"It's fine," Mina quickly rolled off of him and stood up.

"Last night, I taught you the choreography to my group's debut song, and I'm assuming that you've memorised it, so since you said you'd help me practice, how about we actually start practicing?"

"Well, my well-educated friend, shall we start with stretches, then move onto a warm up?" He asked with mock regalness.

"Indeed we shall," for the second time in five minutes, Mina sat down on the ground and began stretching her right leg. After a couple of seconds, she realized something.

"Hey! Why aren't you stretching with me?" She asked frustratedly.

"You know, Minnie," Mina glared at him for using the nickname again." you're actually pretty adorable when you are mad." A smirk found its way onto his face as looked at her.

Mina's face turned fifty shades of red darker. "P-pabo. We shouldn't be wasting time, we should be stretching.

Since Jimin couldn't argue with that, he sat down next to her.

After stretching for a couple of minutes, they began a warm up. "Okay, for the warm-up, we'll be playing a little game where one of us chooses a random song and the other has to make up choreography for said song," Jimin said while connecting his phone to the stereo system.

"Okay seonsaeng-nim, [teacher]," Mina mocked.

"I'll be nice and choose to ignore that, anyway, I'll pick the song first." The girl groaned.

"But you always go first. It's not fair!" She stomped her foot and pouted like a little kid, just like when they were young.

"Aw, is wittle Minnie mad?" This only aggravated the female further.

"Whatever, just pick the song already!"

Jimin scrolled through the songs before finally deciding on one. Paradise by Millic.

The song played over the loudspeakers as Mina began dancing, making up moves as she went along.

She thought that she probably looked like a headless chicken running around, but that didn't matter the more she danced. The music began to envelop her, seeming as if she were in another world.

Jimin just watched in amazement. "This girl never ceases to amaze me," he mumbled to himself. "Although she's not better than me!"

The song came to an end and it was Jimin's turn to dance.

Mina tried her best to pick a song that he wouldn't know about. Instantly, the perfect song came to mind. It was SUBURBIA by Troye Sivan.

Jimin waited a couple seconds, getting a feel of the beat of the song before he began dancing. To Mina, his dancing seemed to tell a story.

It was a beautiful yet heartbreaking tale. All too soon, the song came to an end, much to both Mina's and Jimin's dismay.

"Well, I think that that concludes our warmup! How about we start actually practicing now?" Jimin asked as he took a sip of water from his water bottle.

"Sure!"

•·.·''·.·• •·.·''·.·•

"Mina? Are you in there?" Yuna's voice rang through the dance studio.

"Yuna? What are you doing here?" Mina asked the older girl.

"There you are! I've been looking for you for forever! Our manager moved up the meeting and wants you there asap!"

A confused expression was etched onto the girl's face. "Why?"

"I don't know, but we have to go. Now." Just then, she realized that she and Mina weren't alone. "Oh, hi Jimin! I didn't see you there!"

Jimin just waved back while smiling.

"I guess I'll see you later, Jiminie," Mina smirked, following Yuna out of the door.

"Bye Minnie! Have fun at your meeting!"

•·.·''·.·• •·.·''·.·•

A/N

Hello everyone. I'm really fuckin pissed because my original draft for this chapter deleted itself and I had to rewite it so that's why I was a little late with this update! Btw this is a double update, so enjoy!

I really hope you liked this chapter! Bye!