46.| Brittany 2, Keith&April 0

April PowersTwo Weeks Later

April Powers
Two Weeks Later

I laid in bed with Kiara. She was fast asleep and I was focused on puppy dog pals. She's been keeping me company the last few days while Keith is busy with work and building his case to get full custody.

Sitting in this house is going to drive me insane but as long as she's here I'm good.

I can't wait to bounce back from this. It's been two weeks and I feel worse day by day. Being pregnant and having to pee every 2 seconds with a broken foot is torture. Thankfully I haven't had an accident yet. I want this cast off right now and my foot fucking itches.

Tomorrow is my appointment to find out the sex of our babies. If we can get what we both want, that would be so damn DOPE! We don't have to worry about getting pregnant again.

I have two girls it'll be the best thing ever. My babies are going to be spoiled no matter the gender. Since I can't go shopping I've been ordering so much stuff

The fact that I'm having twins is making me a little nervous but I don't think it's going to be too much, I have an amazing support system so we should be good.

Actually we'll have three kids. Kiara is so excited about the babies. She talks to my stomach all day, asks me a billion questions about them. She said if I'm having a girl I should band her Kiara too. I swear this girl is the cutest.

Speaking of names I haven't really thought of any. I might do the K and A thing. I want it to be different though.

I'm excited.

I reached over for my phone to call Keith about picking something up for dinner, but before I could he came in the door.

"Hey baby." I said.

He nodded and went into the closet.

"How was work?" I asked.

"Straight." He walked out of the closet and into the bathroom, slamming the door. Kiara jumped out of her sleep and she started to whine.

I rocked her back to sleep. Keith eventually came back out.

"You sure everything is straight?"

"That's what I said right?"

I looked at him confused. "You can watch that attitude."

"Man whatever." He waves his hand at me before sitting in a chair next to our bed.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"April, just stop talking to me. I need peace and quiet, not you nagging."

"Nagging? All I asked was what was wrong? You came in here tripping for no reason. I'm just trying to make sure you were okay."

He took a deep breath rubbing his hands over his face, then he got up and walked back into the closet. What the hell is wrong with this man?