15.| Who You Belong To

I stayed up just to write this because I couldn't keep neglecting this story. My damn eyes are burning so excuse any mistakes and blow these comments up! Thanks 🤗

April.

After our little argument, I kind of felt bad. Maybe I did over react and let my insecurities get the best of me. He really did brush his ex off and the way I acted you would've thought he was all over her.

I know he won't do me like Quavo did but when you have serious trust issues you think everyone is doing you shady. And it hasn't just been my ex that's done me wrong, people that I brought up from nothing have played me as well.

But Keith is different and I gotta get it together before I lose out on a good guy.

The sun was now going down and it's our last night in LA before we head to Maui.

Keith left out earlier to go hang with one of his friends that still live here, so I just sat around and thought of how I could make up for what I did.

Glancing at the time on the microwave, I still had some time left to go grab him some I'm sorry gifts. So I went and quickly slipped on my shoes, grabbed my purse then headed out.

Shopping for Keith is kind hard, his style is so different and unique. I don't want to just grab him anything. So I ended up being out longer than I planned.

After getting his things I went to Victoria's Secret to get my 'Im Sorry' outfit.

While I was in there I just felt like I was being watched the entire time. I kept looking over my damn shoulder but nobody was there.

Maybe I'm tripping.

I bent down to find my size in the gorgeous lingerie set and as soon as I stood up and turned around, I ran right into, Keith's ex.

I looked at her like the psycho she was. This bitch was all in my space. "May I help you?!"

"So you're the lucky girl that has Keith's attention."

"And you're the girl that's going to get beat the fuck up if you don't back the fuck up!"

She smirked and stepped back. "I guess you're cute."

"You guess? Tuh." I turned back to what I was doing.

"Has he ever talked about me?"

"No and why the hell would he?"

"Because he's in love with me."

"Oh okay."

"We broke up because he cheated. He pretends to be the sweet guy that's going to knock you off your feet and then BAM! He breaks your heart."

"You sure that's why you two broke up? You being a little crazy would've been my guess."

She did this high pitched laugh that caused people to turn and look at us. "Watch your back April. He's going to hurt you just like he did me."

"First of all how do you know my name? And second he can't be that bad, you're stalking him and his girlfriend."

"Only reason for that is to find out why he just dumped me as soon as he moved back to Atlanta but now I see why. But I know you two won't last. He'll be back up under me."

"Girl get yo retarded ass away from me before I smack you."

She did that laugh again. "Bye Apriiiiiil." She walked away.

What kind of bullshit was that?

I went and paid for my stuff and quickly left that store before she popped up again. I went and grabbed some dessert for tonight then headed back to the hotel.