5.| Getting To Know You

Keith.

A Week Later

A Week Later.

I dragged myself inside of the shop. I woke up late because of the crazy night I had. Brittany hosted a party at AOD so me and my boys went. We didn't leave there until it closed. Then they found a bar to go to.

Everybody ended up drunk except for me so I had to get them home safely. By the time I got to my crib it was 5, almost 6 in the morning. I didn't hear my alarm and now it's 2 and I'm just now getting here. I had to promise all my morning appointments that their next cuts will be free cause of what I did. Now it's about to be another long night at the shop.

"Well look who's strolling in here late as hell." April said.

"I know my bad." I walked over to her station and ate some of the chips she had sitting there.

"You gotta stop having sex til the crack of dawn." She smirked.

I bit my lip and smiled. "I'll try."

"Get out of my damn chips!" She tapped my hand.

"I'll buy you some more." I took the bag with me and headed to the back.

"Damn man. Where the hell you been?" C said.

"I woke up late. I had a crazy night. I meant to call you but I was so busy rushing trying to get here."

"Don't make this a habit man."

"I promise I'm not."

"How he gone tell you what to do? I'm his boss." April said walking into the room.

"Shut up." Chris threw a towel at her.

"I'm about to order lunch, want something?" She asked him.

"Hell yeah, I want some chicken and fries please, order from a place that sale cheesecake." He responded.

"K...you hungry Keith?"

"Starving. Can you order me a bacon cheeseburger with fries."

"Sure." She walked out and my eyes went straight to her ass.

"Damn right in front of her big brother though?!"

"Oh shit. My bad C, I forgot."

"You feeling my sister?"