Chapter 13 - Soaked and Drenched

Chapter 13

The door bursted open right after Mason and me got dried and got some clothes on. Mason’s mother provided me some of her clothes that would fit me. Mason’s hair was all wet and floppy from the rain.

Aron and Maze stumbled into the house all drenched and dripping. I guess that date went well until the trip home.

“Ha! Looks like that date went nice.” Mason joked while Aron and Maze just glared.

“Oh it did, my friend,” Maze faked a smile. Then continued, “Until we got home.”

“You guys get dried off. Maze, your clothes are still in Aron’s closet.  Don’t forget to take them back home tomorrow.” Merida told Maze.

“Yes. And thank you for keeping my clothes. Whenever I keep them at Izzy’s house she always throws them in the garbage.” Maze shot me a hard glare.

“I’m sorry! That was only once, dude! Chill!”

“Alright you two should go get changed before you soak the whole house making it flood.” Merida chased both Maze and Aron away.

“Looks like it’s raining hard,” Merida and Mason looked out to the window with my gaze following. “I don’t think you’ll be able to get home in this weather. Look, it practically looks like hail! That’s it, you’re staying here.” Merida demanded me to stay at her house.

“Umm…okay, Mrs.Hendr-I mean Merida.”

"I’ll make something special for all five of us!”  Merida grinned happily.

“If you don’t mind me asking, where is Mr. Henderson?” I asked curiously.

“Oh, Tom? He went to work and usually comes home in the early morning. The reason he was here the night both of you met was because he got a break for the day.” She explained. I didn’t notice that Mason had gone to get some food until I looked over Merida’s shoulder.

“We’re back! You guys missed us? Of course! We’re the most loved people of all history.” Aron came into the room with Maze trailing behind him. Aron was being the cocky guy he was again. Why did Maze chose to be his girlfriend?

“Cocky much?’ I turned to Aron, forcing my eyebrow up and putting all my weight on some leg.

“Just being the awesome people I am.” He took a seat on the couch. Mason came back with 8 chocolate bars in hand.

“Two for each!” he yelled, throwing them on the table.

“Mine!” I took two of them, swiftly before anyone could snatch even one.

“Aron, turn on the TV.” I told Aron.

“Hand me the remote then.” He extended his arm over to my direction.

“It’s on your side, stupid dumbass!” I yelled over to him.

 “Oh, yeah, here it is.” A look of stupidity crossed his face.

He switched open the TV and on came the movie World War Z .

“This movie is boring!” Maze whined.

“Haw dare you!” I faked a mean tone. “This movie is the best.” Seriously it was.

“Hey, guys! Wanna play a game?” Mason asked.

“Yeah sure.” Aron agreed.

“Never Have I Ever,” Was the game name that came out of Mason’s mouth. “But with no alcohol, okay? Just use our fingers? I guess.”