chapter 3 - a day

Chapter 3

It has been 3 days since my birthday. A day ago Maze said she was sorry and blah, blah, blah. Until she finally got to the point, which was saying she was sorry for making me go to Aron's house and crap.

And I forgave her so she wouldn't go rambling about other crap that I really don't care for. So this brings me tot the present. Where I'm hanging out in Aron's house with Maze, Mason and Aron. Playing a game of call of du-

"WOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!" Mason was making my ears bleed with his way of declaring victory. Sadly he won the game and I lost. I took a glance at mason and he was throwing his fists into the air. With the controller in one hand and a chocolate bar in his empty hand. With that he earned weird looks from everyone and a chuckle from me.

"What? I won I deserve that dance."

"Or maybe you deserve to go kill your self so you wont win again." I suggested jokingly.

Mason put a hand over his heart and made a fake pout. "Ow, that hurt."

"This might hurt more." I stated walking over to him and slapping his shoulder as strong as I could. Making a 'thump' sound from Mason's back while he was bleeding my ears with his loud "OWWWW! What was that for?"

"For-." I stopped when I herd giggling and whispering. I turned around and I see Maze whispering something to Aron's ear and giggling like a schoolgirl. While Aron had a smile plastered on his face and glancing at Mason and mine furious faces. I think I knew what they were talking about and I also think that Mason knows too.

"So, what are you guys talking about?" Mason asked with a sly smile.

"Nothing." They both muttered. But they said that to quickly. Making my theory more provable.

"That doesn't look like nothing to me. Giggling and whispering. So now spill." I told them threatingly.

"Yeah, like we would do that. Knowing you'd get mad at us and wanna kill us."

"How do you know I will kill you if you don't tell me?" I asked them both.

"We have been best friends since birth. Why wouldn't I know?"

"Ugh! Stop making things so hard and just tell me!"

"Not a chance."

"This is sooo way beyond awkward. Being in the middle of a fight when you have nothing to do with it." Mason muttered loud enough for everyone to hear.

"You are actually involved with this." Aron stated.

"Don't give her a clue she is good at figuring out stuff!"

"I have a theory in mind and you are just making it more provable." I smirked mischievously.

"See, I told you." Maze said slapping his arm playfully.

"Well I just met her how am I suppose to know she was good at guessing."

"Ugh."

"Are you guys just gonna stand there and argue or spill the beans?" Mason spoke up.

"I would rather fall off a cliff than get killed by Izzy, so... I'm just gonna stay quiet." Maze said.

"You will be chased if you don't tell me."

"And I would get killed if I tell you, so not a chance."

I didn't realize it but the boys were having a fight of their own and about the same topic as Maze and I.

"Damn it Maze! Just say it and we will be over with this!"

"FINE!"

"Then what is it?"

"We were shipping you guys."

"You know how I feel about people shipping me with other boys." I said through my teeth. I could feel my face burning red of anger and the anger rising in me. Making me want to throw daggers at her.

She had a scared look on her face. She knows why I hated shipping. She knows the whole story and she dares ship me with someone. Her eyes were full of fear and regret. Her face started to pale and she backed up. Her hands up as if she was innocent.

"I told you would get mad at me."

The boys were watching us like we were the most interesting things on plant earth. They were just wide eyed staring at us.

I lugged at Maze as she shut her eyes with her arms against her chest. But I never reached her.

Instead a really muscular body held me back. My back was against someone's chest.

Oh god that feels soooooo amazing

OMG MY MIND IS GETTING A BIT PERVERTED!

"Calm down, Izz. Calm down." Masons voice said to me. I could feel his hot breath on my neck. Sending shivers down my spine.

I closed my eyes and opened them once I was a bit calmed down. Mason noticed that I was calmed down and let me go.

"Sorry." I apologized to a Maze who was in her boyfriend's arms. I looked down to the ground.

"Don't worry. At least you didn't kill me and thanks Mason." I glanced back at Mason and saw him give a small bow.

"Now I know to never get on her bad side." Aron and Mason said in sync. Which was kind of freaky.

"So do you know what they were talking about?" Mason asked me.

I took a deep breath and answered, "they were shipping us." And that got a "WHAT?!" from him.

"Why did you get mad? And when I say mad. I'm not talking bye-bye food mad. I'm talking kill someone mad." Aron asked.

"Now that my friend is a story for the future. Right now I just want to eat some pizza."

"PIZZZZZZZZZZZZZA!" the boys screamed. Maze and I laughed at their reaction and I went to the phone and ordered pizza.

"Hey what pizza toping you want?" I screamed from the phone.

"PEPERONI!" they all shouted in sync. Ok this sync thing is getting a little weird.

I ordered peperoni and went to the living room where everyone was. I sat in between Maze and Mason. It was already 9:00 pm and we don't have school tomorrow so I don't really mind. But I could hear Aron and Maze yawning before the pizza even arrived.

*25 minuets later *

BING!

The doorbell rang.

I walked to the door and opened it. Reveling a man about 2 years younger than me holding pizza.

I gave him the money and took the pizza. The sweet smell of the peperoni sinking into my nose just made my mouth water. Walking to the living room, I only saw Mason. I don't know where the lovebirds were but I'm sure gonna enjoy this pizza with or without them.

"Hey Mason. The pizza's here. Where's Aron and Maze?"

"They got tired and went to sleep. Today Maze decided to sleep in Aron's bedroom"

"Oh." Was all I could get out of my mouth. They lest me alone with Mason without a warning. Now I'm just sad.

"So... what movie?"

"Mama?"

"But I'm gonna get scared."

"I'll be here. Don't worry."

"Ok."

Mason walked over to the TV and put the DVD in. Once it was finally in he walked back to the couch and sat next to me. I was a bit nervous cause I'm not the kind of girl to watch horror movies.

{{{-.-}}}

so thanks a lot fro reading I really appreciate it. Love you all and im sorry FOR NOT Uploading on time. I just. One word... school.