Chapter 19

Chapter 19

"Wake up!" a familiar voice called and before I had any time to react, I was being slapped. As an instinct, I screamed. And by this I mean taking all the air in my lungs and making sound out of it while shooting up. The first thought that came to my head was the words murderer.

            I pushed the weight on top of me to the floor as I ran. Due to me just waking up and me being terrible at coordination, I get myself falling on to the floor because I bumped into a wall.

            Then the voice I thought to be a murderer comes next to me. "Maze I thought you said she couldn't do any harm," I look behind me to see Aron sitting with his hand on his head.

            "Well she was sleeping so she might not appreciate us being here and freaking her out."   

            "I surely didn't," I groaned as I got up to my feet with Maze helping me. Maze told me to go get a shower since I stink, to which I replied with "You don't smell the best either," and then made my way to the shower.

            Half way through my shower noise form outside could be heard, it sounded like nails scratching against the door. Soon after I heard Maze saying something and soon the scratching stopped.

            I got dressed in my usual clothes, jeans with a t-shit. I like to be simple. Who needs to worry about what they wear when they have life throwing lemons at them? No one.

            I went down to see Maze and Aron sitting on the couch playing with Cinnamon. "What did you name him?" Maze asked as she tickles the tiny husky. "More importantly how did last night go after I left?"

            "His name is Cinnamon, and how did you even know about last night? Last time I checked he knocked on the door after you left."

            "Sure I do, my boyfriend is Mason's brother. Don't expect Aron to keep anything in from his girlfriend. It's not in his nature," I laughed at Maze and took Cinnamon into my arms, replying the memories of last night and how amazing it was. I already missed those lips of his already. I remembered how amazing it felt to have his lips moving against mine, I remembered all those butterflies flying around everywhere and it felt like we were in a while new world.

            The fact that really made my heart warm though, was that we weren't Mason and Izzy anymore, we weren't separated. We're together. We're a couple. If anyone had told me the most popular guy that I know of would end up being that guy who ends up asking me to be his girlfriend, I'd punch them and tell them they have been reading too many fairytales, but now that it has actually happened, it feels amazing.

            After a while to contemplating whether to just tell her we're together or to tell her the whole story, I went for choice A and said, "it wasn't anything much, he just did his thing and now we're together." Not the best way to lay it all out, but Maze sure didn't mind. It was obvious she was going to freak out, since she's been shipping us together for a long while now, and also I have never had a boyfriend until Mason, so this was a big deal.

            Before I knew it, Maze was jumping in circles and hugging me, almost suffocating me.  My eyes went over to Aron and I mouthed the words "help me" to him. He just laughed, shook his head, and crossed his arms. Note to self: get him back for this.

            "Holy crap, I don't feel so good." Maze cried before puking her insides out on my blue penguin shirt. I sighed, there goes my favorite shirt. "Aron please get the trash can. Please," he quickly went to get it. He did have trouble since there was only one trash can in this house and it was in the kitchen, so he had to go looking everywhere, while I screamed kitchen repeatedly to him, but he – being him – ignored me.

            "Do you know how much being pregnant sucks?"

            "Yeah, and I know jumping up and down isn't good for a pregnant person. That is why the next time you get excited don't ever jump up and down, okay?" I advised her. Aron, after what feels like 5 minutes, finally came in with the trashcan in his hands.

            "She vomited on you again? Ha!" Aron laughed as he reenacted Maze vomiting on me, which definitely angered the both of us.

            I looked down at my shirt to see there was even more puke than there was the last time I checked. I groaned and frowned. "Shut up, you're offending your girlfriend. Oh and tip: next time you plan to have sex, use protection, I don't like puke on my shirt."

            I got up and changed into a shirt with the stupidest thing on it, a lemon. Why was it printed onto a shirt? No idea.

            I ran down form the stairs just to meet with a grinning Mason, who was holding cookies. "Hey, thought I'd drop by to see how my little cup cake has been doing," I rolled my eyes at his stupid nickname, but smiled anyways. I went in for a hug and said hi into his shirt. I pulled away just to see Maze grinning wildly.

            "Aren't they just the cutest things ever?"

            "No. You are the cutest thing ever." Aron replied. Then a girly giggle followed. And quickly a make out session presented itself in front of Mason and me.

            I closed my eyes. "Guys, get a room. You don't see Mason and I kissing in front of you guys now do you?"

            A laugh came out of one of them, but neither of them stopped, so this lead to me, stuffing my fist between their mouths, which was a very discussing thing. And my first came out with a bunch of saliva on it.

            "I was going to ask you if you wanted to go somewhere today. Wanna?"

            "Sure."

And this was only the start of a chaotic event.

-.-

okay, i need to say this, i honestly LOVE you guys. this story started of as nothing back in the early 2014s (i think) and it was very crappy, my grammar = crap, spelling = crap, and weirdly enough it's been my most successful story in my whole writing history. i never imagined that this story would get over 7 thousand reads, but it did, and i thank all of you for this. i know this story is very bad (in many ways) but somehow you guys still read it and i love you all so much! so im gonna end this with my typical ending, hope you've had a good day, and if you didnt then tomorrow's always there.

frum, me