chapter 2 - in the woods i go

CHAPTER 2

Mason and I ran as fast as we can and at the same paste. He got in front of me at times but I always catch up. I don't even know where we were going. But I don't really care. All I wanna do is get out of what my friend brought me into.

When Mason and I got to a point where we were far enough from his house and to the point where we were both tired. We stopped running. Marcus had both his hands on his knees and a bit of sweat dripping from is for head.

While I was just standing there awkwardly trying to catch my breath since I was breathing deeply and sharply. I was constantly glancing behind us to see if Maze and Aron was following us. But each time I glanced no one was there.

"you know right that this doesn't mean that we are friends. Or anything like that." Mason said

"yeah yeah I know. I just wanted to get out of what my friend brought us into."

"Webetter go our own ways."

"I agree." And with that I walked into a direction which I know there is a wood and just kept walking on and on. I knew this was the only time Mason and I would actually cooperate.

While I was walking I was humming to a song called 'Baby Blue Eyes' by a rocket to the moon. I don't know why but I'm just stuck to that song. It's has been stuck in my head all day.

BUZZZ

My phone buzzed in my pocket as I reached for it in my back pocket. I bet you Maze is calling.

When I looked at the caller ID. It said mom. So I guess it's not Maze.

I picked it up and held it to my ear so I could hear what my mom was gonna say.

"Hello?" I asked through the phone.

"Hi, honey. I have some bad news for you."

"What is it?"

"Your father and I wont be returning tomorrow. We will be returning in a few months. We are having a few problems at the company and we have to sort things out a bit."

"Oh ok. So you will be coming back in a few months?"

"Yes."

"Ok."

"Bye, love you."

"Love you, too." With that my mom hung up and the line went dead. My mom was at somewhere in the world that isn't where I was so she could do her work. I didn't really listen to where she was going so I don't know where she is right now.I kept on walking and walking until I approached a woods. It was my favorite place to be when I have a bad day or just have no where to go. In this case. Its because I'm running away from my friend.

I walked around the woods admiring the beautiful trees around me and the sun up in the sky shining brightly. Looking back in front of me in noticed this place. I came here enough

I sat at the tree that was tall. I had nothing to do at all. But I do have my phone with me and my earphones.

I got out my phone and earphones. I connected my earphones to my phone and plugged in the two of the thingeys inside each of my ears. Opening the songs at a random one which happened to be 'alone' by sleeping with sirens. God bless them. The song is friggin awesome.

The song blasted through my earphones as soon as I clicked on it.

Woah, woah

Could you check my pulse for me

His Brotherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें