Chapter 18

Chapter 18

I stared at him unsure of my answer. Was he serious? I searched his eyes for something he was probably hiding, but I found nothing.

            My mouth was partly agape as a stare into his blue eyes. "So...are you willing to be with me?" Mason slowly increased the space between us, ruining the moment. "I mean, I get it if you don't I definitely do. There's probably some other guy you like and this is just a stupid attempt and he's probably amazing! He's probably someone who I can't compare to. Look, I'm sorry just take this as an apology, okay?"          

            I shook my head and with a swift move I closed up the space he created. With my lips hovering over his, I could feel his warm breath as he stiffened at my grip. "I would love to be yours," I smirked and went right in for it. Mason was stiff for a moment but he finally got himself together and started to respond. I could feel him smiling as we kissed. Everything felt perfect. I thought nothing else could be better than this, and I was right.

            Mason wrapped his arms around my waist as he lie on top of me. He slowly pulled away and said the words I had heard only a few times coming form him, I love you.

            We continued whatever we were doing until Mason's phone interrupted us with its dragging beeps.

            "Hello?...Oh, yeah, I was just outside with Izzy...we're just hanging out...Mom's complaining already?...I'll be there in a bit." Mason hung up and looked at me. "My mom is calling me home. Apparently it's late. What is it? Eigh...wow it's ten already. Time sure does fly, huh?"

            I giggled. "It does fly, especially when I'm with you. I guess I'll see you tomorrow?"

            "We're not saying our farewells yet, I have to drive you home."

            I opened my mouth to object but I then realize my house was actually far from here. "Sure. I guess you have to now since we're kind of together now. Should I start calling you boyfriend form now on or should I make a nickname? Honey bear? Sweetie? Cuppy-cake?"

            Mason rested his arm on my head as we walked back to his car. "I don't like the sound of any of those, Panda bear."

            "Fine, fine, Tarzan."

-

After the long drive home I said my farewells to Mason by giving him a quick goodnight kiss and quickly fled into my house only to crash into the couch after tripping on something.

            Barking started coming from the animal I had tripped on. I looked behind me to see a little husky standing before me. Placed in front of it was a tiny cardboard square that was flat on its face. I picked it up and read what was written colorfully on it. Incase the date went wrong, Mason told me to give you a little gift ~Aron PS: it's a he. My mouth formed an O and soon I dropped the cardboard square and I stared at the husky.

            Mason was an over achiever, and I had known that the say I had first met him. But I had never thought that he would go this far just to say sorry and now that we were together, this just made everything sweeter. I liked how he had a back up plan set up just for me. No one had ever tried to impress me this much.

            Coming out of my thoughts I started to take in the puppy's little features, it looked like any other husky but this one seemed to be a little special. "Come here you little pup!" I yelled for it. I looked at me for a moment and started to slowly walk over to me. I crouched down to face it fully and it started sniffing me and soon it was licking me.

            I sat down and started to play with it. I came to realization that it must've been hungry since I was out for hours upon end. I started to search through my cupboard to see if I could find anything to give it, I never had an animal living with me so I didn't have anything but human food with me. After searching through most of the cupboards my head twisted to one with a piece of paper taped to it that read Food here. I walked to the cupboard and opened it. Loh and behold the amount of dog food I had. I got out a bowl that was in there and scooped some dog food into it.

            Laying the bowl on the ground the dog came. As I observe it hungrily eat I thought of a name for it. Skippy? Fluffy? Sammie? Cocopuff? After racking my mind of all dog names I could think of, I pinned most of the ones I had to be pathetic. The one that stuck out for me was Cinnamon. It was one thing that I loved and I definitely love this dog.

            "You little cutie," I said as I pet Cinnamon's little head. I think I found something that I love more than Mason. After a while of being with Cinnamon I realized I had so much homework I had to finish before tomorrow so I quickly got to that and left that little cute husky. It followed me upstairs before my pencil touched the paper but I didn't actually mind. "So you're sleeping with me?" it barked. I wasn't quite sure what to do with Cinnamon when I slept. Was I supposed to leave him downstairs or let him sleep with me? I didn't know. For tonight though I was going to let him sleep with me and see what happens. If I ever wake up to poop on my ground though I was definitely going to jump.

Finishing up the last bit of homework I had, I got onto my bed and started doing that thing that people do at night with their head on the pillow and body tucked nicely under the covers. My hand fell down from my bed and I felt a wet tongue licking it. I knew that it was the little husky that was there and I smiled a bit.

            "Thank you Mason for an amazing night and this amazing gift of yours," I smiled to myself. I finally had the guy I've been wanting and a husky to go with that.

_~_~_~_~

A'ight i'm verrry sorry for being about 2 days late, but on sunday i was wayyy to sleepy to actually function and on monday i was kinda being a lazy procrastinating girl who hated school. It's tuseday right now and i have a day off from school (thai holiday yay!) and i went out too :P i'm just being a big meanie now arent i? well i wanna dedicate this chapter to hannah since she's read this story and has been here since i had like what 300 reads? and she's also a really nice person. :)

ohhh and hope you had a nice day and if you didnt tomorrow always exists :)

Frum, me