Chapter 10 - Mornings Oh Mornings

Chapter 10

I woke up with a tight arm around my torso and a stiff leg wrapped around mine. I felt something hard at my back and something poking my thigh...

I opened my eyelids to a ray of light that was shining through the window into my eyes. I looked down at my waist and saw some muscular arms wrapped around them.

I was hungry and wanted food so badly right now. So I did what I had to. I carefully unwrapped the arms that were around my waist and slid out of bed. Literally. I slid like a worm. Down on to the cold floor. A small groan of tire came out of my mouth. I looked back to see who was on my bed and realized it was Mason.

A normal person would freak out ad just flip, if they saw a guy in their bed, but me being the weirdo me, I just shrugged my shoulders and got up to my feet and didn't mind the sleeping Mason on my bed.

I got downstairs and saw a box of chocolate bars on the counter. Right now I was really sleepy and my mind wasn't really functioning properly. So what I did was, I brang out a knife out of the cupboard, and sliced the box into pieces. I put down the knife and looked over to the sliced up cardboard pieces on the counter. All the chocolate bars were left in random places and that was when I realized what I had done.

I shook my head and rubbed my eyes. My eyes widen at the mess what was laying there. I herd a sound behind me, but I didn't really care about it. I was just focused on the mess I would have to clean up later, and those yummy chocolate bars that will soon be in my stomach.

I looked behind myself and faced Mason. His eyes were so tiny at his just-woken-up state. (Not meant to be racist towards Asians) his hair was so shaggy and just messed up. I looked down and saw his bare, topless, chest. My breath hit hitched a bit, but I caught it.

"What are you doing?" he croaked, with his morning voice.

"Just finding something to eat. That's all." I answered him.

"Why are there pieces of cardboard on the counter and also a knife?" he asked me.

"I don't really know. I'm probably gonna murder you with it now." I told him.

"Well I'm glad you didn't have a knife when you woke up." He laughed a little, and then held his head in pain.

"Want me to get you an aspirin?" I offered him.

"Yeah, sure, thanks." He closed his eyes and rested his head on the wall.

I went over to the cupboard that I knew had medicine stuff in there and got the aspirin out. I went over to the sink and got a glass, and then filled it up with some water. After that, I walked back over to Mason and handed him the cup and the aspirin to him, saying, "Here you go," plainly to him.

"Now I'm going to eat my chocolate bars while I watch you suffer your hangover." I said to him, walking over to the counter and unwrapping the wrapper, then eating the amazing chocolate inside while moaning.

"This is really good!" I exclaimed. Mason covered his ears, not wanting to hear me.

"Shut up will you?" he hissed. I rolled my eyes.

"Well this is the pain for getting drunk, dumbass. This is karma for making me drag your sorry butt into the car and driving you back here, then picking you up and getting you in here. It hurt you know. My back now hurts." I said, pouting and rubbing my back.

"You did that for me? At least you lost some weight while doing that." He laughed.

"Are you calling me fat?" I said, a bit offended. "Meanie!" I yelled at him.

"Shut up!" he hissed once more.

"Make me." I challenged him.

"You know, I can tickle you right now." My face turned and then I took some steps back.

"You wouldn't dare!" I said, pointing a finger at him and stepping back a few steps.

"Oh, but I would," He smiled. "Just not right now. My head hurts." He held his head in his hands while I smirked.

"I'm gonna watch some TV. Wanna watch too?" I asked.

"Yeah sure." He agreed. We then both headed over to the living room and opened the TV. I let Mason pick something to watch. He wanted to watch a movie so I let him choose. He chose the horror movie that Maze brought over to me, but I was too much of a pussy to watch it. The movie was called 'The Ring'. The title even scared me!

***

"No! Don't fall down the well!" I yelled at the character. The woman was about to fall into a well and down there looked freaky. In the end she ended up falling.

People in horror movies are so stupid. If only they have listened to us knowledgeable people, they would live. If only they weren't so stupid and wanted to figure out everything!

"Wow, Izzy. Calm down, girl." Mason said beside me.

"Seriously these people are stupid! If only they had listened to me!" I sighed, putting my head in my palm.

"Just keep on watching." He said. I looked over at the chocolate bars that I had brought over to the table while we were watching. About ¼ of it was left and the other ¾ were eaten.

Ding Dong! Rang the doorbell. I groaned, not wanting to walk and move from this comfortable position I was in.

"Why did you have to ring the bell when I'm comfortable?" I murmured to myself.

"Hold on!" I yelled over to the person who rang the bell. "I'm coming!"

I got to the door and opened it to reveal Aron and Maze. They were both holding hands.

"Hey, girl! I want to watch the movie too!" she exclaimed, running into my house with Aron

They both walked in and took off their shoes, then walking to the living room and slumping down onto the couch.

"Hey, Mas!" Aron greeted Mason.

I slumped down too, sitting next to Mason.

-.-

HEY GUYS! Hows your day? Hope it went great, and if you're having a bad day, I wish you the best of luck. I hope you liked this chapter. I know it's like 100 words short but who cares. I'm so scared for tomorrow. GAH! There's gonna be so many events, but whatever. I wish you guys the best of luck.

Much love, Cindy <3