Chapter 7 - Nice Ride To The Party

Chaoter 7

We walked in their house to see a woman. She looked around the age of 40. I also saw a man. He looked about a year or 2 older than the woman. They both looked similar to Mason and Aron. Both had concerned expressions plastered on their faces.

"H-hey mom, hey dad. What are you doing home early?" Mason asked nervously. I'm guessing that was their parents.

"Son, why were you out late? It's almost 11PM." His father said in a voice, hard as stone as he crossed his arms over his chest and held his head up high.

I decided to do something for once. I would take the blame cause I do that for friends.

"Mr. Mason's dad," okay so that come out weird-ish. I didn't know their last names, so I just said that.

"It's Mr. Henderson."

"Okay. Mr. Henderson, I invited your son," I said, as I looked at Mason and Aron. "And we has a bit of traffic going and coming back from there. I'm really sorry for the late arriving, but the traffic was hard to get by, so we came here a bit later than we anticipated. I'm really sorry" I finished what I had to say and stepped back. I saw Mason's mother eyeing Mason and a small smile cracking. It felt like they were 'communicating' through facial expressions.

"Okay, I'll take that excuse. but there better not be a nest time." His father said. He opened the door behind him, and entered his house. Mason's mother got out of the way of the doorframe and let Mason and Aron in.

Mason turned back and mouthed a 'thank you', which I mouthed back with 'welcome' and a polite innocent smile.

Mason's mother turned to me. I thought I was in trouble. She closed the door behind her.

I took a gulp of my own saliva feeling nervous I was in trouble.

"Hello, Mrs. Henderson." I greeted, my voice shaking a bit.

"Call me Merida. I'm so sorry for my husband's attitude today. He was just a bit worried about Mason and Aron. They are his only sons. You know when people get worried. He takes it to the nest level."

"Oh. It's ok."

"Come over sometime tomorrow, ok?"

"Yeah. I'll surely come tomorrow!" I chirped, happily.

So it's been a week or so since we went ice-skating. I've been visiting the Henderson's everyday with Macy.

Mason told me today that there was going to be a party at his friend's house. He said we should go, cause everyone at school was invited. At first I thought it was gonna be just a small get together. But turns out. It was gonna be one of those parties you see in the movies. Where everyone was getting drunk, making out, or awkwardly standing there just watching everyone.

I was at Macy's right now. Just getting ready for the party. Well I'm not the one getting ready. Macy is. I'm just going in a pair of jeans and a shirt I randomly picked out. Which was luckily a 'Sleeping With Sirens' one. Oh my gosh how I love that band.

Unlike Macy, I don't take like an hour long to just choose out a pair of jeans and shit to wear for a party. While Macy on the other hand, wants everything to be perfect. Here she comes now complaining.

"Izzy! Help me! I can't find a shirt!" she says.
"Dude, there's a pile of all the shirts right there" I say gesturing to all the shits and jeans that were all up in a pile, messily, in the corner.

"Yeah. But they aren't, you know. Good enough! Like that shirt is all crumbled," She says, pointing to a shirt o the floor. "And that shirt right there," she says, pointing to another one. "Is stained with pizza sauce from a few days ago!"

"Macy, Macy, you have so many shirts there. Just pick one!" I said, pissed off.

"I can't!"

"Here, just take this," I said, picking up a random, midnight blue, shirt off the ground. "It'll look nice on you." I said. It's true thought. She is really slim and she can pull off anything. I swear this girl is magical. Sometimes I wish I was her, but I'm fine with the way I am.

"How do I look?" she asked, coming out of her bathroom.

"Nice." Was the only word I came up with. You see, I'm terrible with words at times. I sometimes don't know what to reply at things.

"Now I just need some jeans that are better than the ones I'm wearing." She said.

"Dude, just don't waste time and lets just go." I said as I took her hand and dragged her to the door. I made a small stop to get my phone that was on the table.

"I need some jeans!" she whined.

"C'mon now Macy, just work with what you've got. Mason and Aron are waiting outside. You don't want you boy-friend to catch a cold out there, where the wind is blowing, now do you?" I asked. She shook her head no.

"But-" she whined, but was cut off.

"No! I don't wanna head it! You are gonna wear it. You are gonna like it. You aren't gonna waste are time. Do you head me?" I said, annoyed at her. I think she knew was pissed, 'cause she imminently steadied her self and stood straight.

"Ok, ok! No need to get all 'I'm Godzilla! Fear me!'" she said jokingly. I cracked a small laugh and walked off to the front door, opening it, and going out.

I saw a car puled up in front of the house.

"C'mon, they're waiting!" I said, as I took her hand and ran to the car.

I jumped into the back of the car, where Mason was, and leaned back, while Macy was in front with boyfriend.

"Hey, sorry we made you wait. Macy, here was a really picky girl." I said jokingly glaring at Macy.
"Sorry!" she said, holding her hands up and putting then back down.

"Hey, wanna play charades?" I asked.

"Yeah." They all replied.

So the ride to the party was fun. While playing charades, Mason got on the floor of the car and pretended to be Arial, from the little mermaid. Macy tried to act out the song 'lighters', by making her hand in the position where it was like it was holding a lighter and flicking it to the air. She even got her other hand to make the effect of the flames. She also did something as if she was on fire and was trying to put it out. She was hitting herself everywhere.

Sadly Aron couldn't play with us, but he still guessed. He couldn't play because he was driving.

I just kind of did something retarded and just tried to act like this movie I saw. Divergent. So I kind of tried to divide the car into 4 parts and have each person in each part. No one go tit cause it was too complicated.

We arrived at the party. It was full of people.

-.-

HEY GUYS! I know I haven't updated in a while. But I did say I would start updating this week. So here is this crap. And I have a few storied I will upload soon. One is called 'the angel from heaven, a dark one from hell' and another one is called 'the bitch you thought I was' so please check it out if you can! Thanks for reading! And BUUUUUUUUUYYYYYYEEEEE