Chapter 12 - You Ice Cream Stealer!

Chapter 12

"Hey, we're home." Someone whispered into my ear, as the person tapped my shoulder. I shoved the hand away, wanting more sleep. I groaned not wanting to wake up.

A finder nudged my check, frustrating me to the point where I was going to yell and scream.

"Mmm!" I made a sound that indicated I was annoyed. The person kept on poking me. My eyes shot open as I pushed the person away from me with a grunt. I looked to my side at the person I just pushed, realizing it was Mason, and I widen my eyes and dragged him up.

"Ow! Hey, that hurt! Why'd you do that for?!" he yelled at me, rising up from his position as I tried to help too. He was glaring at me with his gloomy eyes.

"You were the one waking me up from my amazing sleep! If you hadn't, I wouldn't have pushed you, now would it?" I argued back at him. I crossed my arms rolling my eyes.

"You must've been dreaming about me if your dream was that amazing." He said, cockily with his oh-to-die-for smirk.

"Cocky much," I muttered; wondering where the ice creams had gone. I asked, "Hey, where did the ice creams go?"

"Oh! The ice creams! You see you fell asleep while holding them. So I just took them from your hands, in fear they would be wasted, and ate them." He answered, giving me his fake innocent smile. I groaned at his response as I opened the door and left the car with Mason following my tail, making sure to pull it and frustrate me every chance he got.

I opened up my door and trudged into my house, looking as glume as the grey sky up above. How could I not look glum? I mean first of all, Mason took my ice cream and ate it, secondly he woke me up from my amazing sleep, now he's coming into my house even though I didn't invite him in. Wait what? He came into my house?

"I didn't invite you to come in, did I?" I rested my hands on my hips turning back towards him.

"No, you didn't, but I invited my self." He walked in, making sure to close the door. He pushed me aside, went to the living room, and slumped onto the couch.

"Mason! Get the hell out of my -" I screamed, but got cut off by Mason's irritating hiss.

"Shh! Mom's calling." He told me, resting a finger on his mouth.

"Hello, mom...oh yeah...sure...about 15-20 minuets...sure, sure...I'll be there." He hung up on the phone and looked up at me.

"You're coming with me, Izzy. I don't want to be stuck with my mom and dad for the rest of the day." He told me. I was a little confused as to what he was telling me. Why would be stuck with his mom for the rest of the day anyways?

"Umm...alright..." I trailed off as he took my hand and dragged me off to his car. I look out from the window to see to gloomy, grey, sky with a few tiny raindrops coming down. I rested my head on the seat I was in and relaxed, but couldn't because of the loud clap of constant thunder.

"Mason, where are you taking me?" I asked him, wanting answers from him.

"My mom told me to go home because it's about to rain, as you can see. And I don't want to be alone without company, so I decided to bring you with Me." he responded.

"Well what about Maze and Aron? Aren't they there?"

"They went on a date. I'm not expecting them to be home anytime soon." I kept on driving.

I decided to stop asking questions since I got enough answers, and I'm pretty sure that Mason is annoyed of me now. I leaned my head on the window of the car and just looked outside getting bored every second that ticked by.

I got out my phone and earphones. I plugged the earphones in and just opened some songs. The first song to pop up was, 'New Divide' - Linkin Park.

I bobbed my head to the music as the lyrics were sung through the song.

So give me reason to prove me wrong

To wash this memory clean

Let the Floods cross the distance in your eyes

Across this new divide

I kept on listening to the songs in my playlist as it changed. Humming quietly along.

Someone nudged my shoulder and saying, "hey, we're here," quietly in my ear, a sense of déjà vu hitting me. I got up from the position I was in and got out of the car, running towards the house in front of me.

I ran inside, embracing the warmth that was welcomed as I ran in.

-.-

Hey, there you reader! I know this chapter is a wee (I mean a lot) bit short, but I do have a reason for that. Well on Monday, yesterday, I had this massive head ache that started when I woke up, 6AM, and ended when I slept for the day, about 9:00-9:40PM. And now I think I'm a little sick, because my morning started with some coughing and some sniffling. It wasn't the best day of my life, but it wasn't the worst either because I've got some ideas up in my head for the next chapter. It's going to be juicy. I bet. So look forward to that. So yeah! I hope you all had/have an AMAZING day. And I wish you all the best of luck! * waves * bye my friends.

Frum, Cindy <3