Chapter 11 - Telling Him

Chapter 11

Maze's POV

*Party night*

After we got out of the bathroom, I took Aron's hand and dragged him to a dark corner at the end of the hall. A giant window was there and the light-reflecting moon was shining through it. I looked down at my hand that was tangled up with Aron's and looked up at his eyes.

I pulled away from his grip. I was building up the nerves to tell him what I told Izzy a few nights before. I never thought I would be so scared. It was better in my head than right now. I wish a bottle of courage were filling me right now!

"What is it Maze? You're making me nervous! Please don't tell me you're going to break up." He looked at me with pleading eyes. What if he breaks up later? What if he doesn't accept the baby? What will he do? What if- Stop it! I have to stop these horrible questions!

I closed my eyes and thought back to the words Izzy said. 'Maze, nothing bad is going to happen. If he does break you're heart. Then he doesn't deserve you, but I know that he won't leave you. We all know he loves you.' I hope he really won't leave. I really love him and I don't want him to go.

"What is it, baby?" he asked, grabbing my shoulders lightly with his light hands, and stroking my cheeks. Tears were starting to well up in my eyes a bit.

I took a deep, shaky, breath. I closed my eyes. "I...I'm...I..." He's going to leave you. He's never gonna talk to you ever again! He won't be there. He never liked you anyways. You know he never loved you. My self-conscious took over me. I slumped to the ground. The tears were streaming down non-stop. My hands were covering my face, as I cried soundless.

I felt a hand rubbing my back smoothly and calmly. Comforting words were whispered into my ears.

Don't cry. It'll be alright. I'm here. Whispers the voice in my ear.

I hug him.

"I never want to lose you." I whimpered into his chest.

"Shh...you wont." His voice was calm and soft. I hug him tighter, burying my face into his shoulder.

"I will..." I said, his cloth muffling every word.

"Tell me what you were going to." He stroked my hair. Holding me tighter. "Remember, you will never lose me. Ever." I smiled into his shirt.

"I'm scared. If I tell you, you will leave me." I said, worrying about everything.

"You won't. Now c'mon tell me. I'm a very curious man." That made me laugh.

"You sure a man?" I asked him, jokingly.

"Don't question my gender! Stop changing the subject." He said.

"I wasn't trying to."

"Sure, sure..." he said unbelievingly.

"I'mpregnant" I said, quick and fast.

"What?" he questioned.

"I...I...I'm...pregnant..." I said the last word as a whisper. I suddenly felt Aron tens up.

"You're going to leave me aren't you? Go!" I screamed. The tears were basically forming a river on my face. I let go of him; the problem was he never let go of me. "Aren't you going to leave me now?" I asked him.

"No." was the word that shocked me. My self-conscious was wrong. I was wrong. He wouldn't leave me.

My arms wrapped around him and my face snuggled close into his chest. "I love you." I whispered softly, closing my eyes and opening them again.