Chapter 5 - What a night

Chapter 5

I was sitting on my bed at my home all alone with no company. This is really boring. I'm just here. Its 11:38 PM. And tomorrow is a school day. I should be getting some sleep. But I'm not.

I'm insane,

I'm like a villain in my bone,

Chorusing through my veins,

When did I become so cold-

My phone rang. I picked up the phone and held it up to my ear.

"Hello?"

"IZZY! You have to help me! NOW!"

"Maze, what's going on? Is there a murderer in you're house or something. Because I will be right there with the police and kill that mother-"

"NO! IT'S SOMETHING MUTCH WORSE!"

"What could be worse than someone trying to kill you?"

"Me + BEING PREGO! THAT'S WHAT!!"

"Are you saying... you're pregnant?!"

"Ummhm."

"Maze! You're only 17 for god sakes!"

"At lease I already graduated." Ok let's get this straight. You may think that Maze is still in high school and learning and all. But she has a high GPA and graduated faster than usual. "Izzy, I called you for support. Not to get yelled at." She said sobbing while saying the sentence.

"Alright, Maze I will be right there. You're at your home right?"

"Ummhm."

"Ok. I'll be there. Just wait."

"Thanks, Izzy."

I hung up and placed my phone into my pocket. I got up from my bed and swiftly walked towards my door and made my way to the front door and opened it.

***

"MAZE!" MAZE!" "MAZE!" "MAZE!" "MA-"

"I'M HERE!"

I walked to where Maze's voice was located and made my way there. I found Maze on the bathroom floor with a pregnancy test in her hand. Her free hand was rubbing her eyes constantly because of the tears that were coming down.

"Izzy, help me. Please. I don't know how to tell Aron."

"Maze-"

"What if he doesn't want to be with me anymore? What if he doesn't want to raise his creation? What if-"

"Maze, nothing bad if gonna happen. If he does break you're heart. Then he doesn't deserve you, but I know that he won't leave you. We all know he loves you."

"You think so?" She sobbed out.

"I know so."

"Do you think I should tell him now?"

"Not just yet."

"Why?"

"I have some... investigating to do."

"What are you going to do?"

"Not tellin' ya'!"

"Tell me!"

"Nope!"

"Yes!"

"Catch me to get the plan!" I stared sprinting into the direction of the kitchen-for some odd reason- and finally got there. Maze a good distance from me. I got something to eat and took off once again.

"Izzy! I will catch you!"

"Nope! Never!"

"I will!"

I kept on running eating the cookie I got from the kitchen.

A moment later

I was outside of Maze's house running away. It's probably like 12:00AM right now. But I don't care. I could wake people up if I wanted to, but I care about sleep so I won't. Maze was chasing after me behind me with her tomato red face.

I passed Aron and Mason's house and saw a light coming from Mason's room (don't ask how I know where his room is) as I ran by it.

What if I hid my self in their house? I mean Mason is up... and Maze wont think of finding me there. So I guess it's worth a try.

I ran in circles around the neighborhood trying to get Maze off my back. I was slowing down and so was Maze. I looked back and saw Maze was leaning on a pole. I took the chance to go to Mason's house but stopped when I heard a scream come from behind.

It was Maze. There was a guy there chasing after Maze. Oh great. Now we are being chased and Maze is chasing me also. I have 2 on my tail.

"RUN!!" Maze screamed from the top of her lungs.

I ran to Mason's house as fast as I could constantly looking back to see if the guy- or girl- was still there. And fortunately he/she was gone. But Maze wasn't. I kept running as if life depended on it still going in the direction of Mason's house. Hopefully I would lose Maze in time.

"That's it. I give up. I don't want to know about that anymore." She said and ran to the direction of her house.

I was left there and had nowhere to go. I decided to go to Mason's house since Maze is probably not gonna answer the door after what happened with the guy/girl. And mason's house was not that far...

I went for Mason's house and knocked the door. Mason's room still was bright and full of bright light.

The door swung open and reveled Mason. He didn't look like he just woke up. In fact he looked like he was up the whole time. Like I wouldn't know that.

"What do you want this early in the morning?" he asked annoyed.

"Well you see..." I told him all about my adventure leaving out the part about Maze being prego.

"So is there a reason you went to Maze's house?"

"Yes, but I'm not gonna say what."

"Ok. You can sleep in my room for now and as for school. We will figure that out tomorrow. Go sleep."

"K, night."

Mason and I walked upstairs to his room. Mason had a bunk bed -luckily- he sleeps on the top. So I get the bottom one. Hopefully the bed doesn't break and he falls on top of me.

I climbed into the blanket of the bottom bed and closed my eyes. Letting sleep swallow me in to the darkness of it.

***

I awoke to the sound of someone groaning on top of me.

My eyes snapped open. All I saw was a white matures with blue bars holding it.

Then I remembered last night.

I looked out the window and saw the dawn morning and heard birds singing their chirping song. Making me smile.

I decided to go back to sleep until it was time for me to wake up.

***

A ray of light was shining through my eyelids making me see red and the sound of an annoying alarm clock doing BEEP BEEP BEEP woke me up from me delightful slumber.

"Ughhh." I groaned out loud.

I opened my eyes and a sense of déjà vu washed over me.

Oh right I was still in Mason's house.

I got up from the bed and walked out of the room. Mason wasn't on the top bed so I just went. And I was still wearing what I was yesterday. I was to lazy to pick out pajamas after showering so I just threw on the same thing. Yes I am that lazy. Don't judge,

{{{{-.-.}}}}

HEYYYO PEEOPLE! Thanks for reading a bunch much love and hugs. LOVE YOU ALL! Bye J