•honey, love is blind•

(This one isn't a request, but I've been wanting to write this)

•JinHopeSeok•

JinHopeSeok

Hoseok is a decent guy with a decent job. You know what? Nope that's a lie, he have no job, he lives with his cousin; Yoongi. Who always cares for him and take care of him. You see, our Hoseok is blind. He's blind since 15,he got into a fight with his bullies and they stabbed him in the eyes. They told everyone it was an accident, and they believed them.

Yoongi knows what happened, because Hoseok told him the truth, Yoongi swore one day he will kill those kids.

And now Hoseok is 24 years old, and Yoongi is 25, Hoseok always tell Yoongi to find a girlfriend or vice versa. But Yoongi always replied with "I don't need them, I have you"

Π~Π~Π~Π~Π~Π~Π

Today's Sunday, and it's the only day Yoongi would allow Hoseok roam around at the park by himself, while Yoongi went to buy groceries and stuff. Hoseok was happy to have his alone time, even though he can't see anything. He can hear the kids running and laughing, the swings swinging. Couple talking, parents hanging with their friends. The birds, the wind. He can hear it all.

And he can feels the sun warming up his skin, the wind blows through his hair. He loves this feeling, he really loves it.

But you know, the sun won't shines forever right? At time like this, when no ones around, Hoseok would always sit at the furthest bench in the park, where people rarely sit at it. How can he know since he's blind? He memorized it, with the help of the childrens in the park, he finally memorized the path to the bench.

He would sat there, and facing upwards to the sky, it's pretty shady there with all the tree surrounding it. Hoseok will smile, and sighed, before he took a deep breath and goes into daydreaming.

He wish he can see again, he missed seeing all the color in the world, he misses seeing his cousin face, he misses seeing all those people smiling happy faces.

"Hello... Are you okay? "

Hoseok snapped out from his daydream, and raise his hands in defense.