~Sick? pt2~

(Since you guys want a part 2...so here it is.. It was supposed to be a joke chapter but you guys seem to like it hahaha)

 It was supposed to be a joke chapter but you guys seem to like it hahaha)

(because I can honey hahahhaaahaha )

disclaimer• :Sad ending

"No! Don't! we need to finish the performance! " Hoseok protested. "Fuck the performance! You need to go now! " Suga yelled, commanded Jin to bring him out and Jungkook to call the ambulance.

From far away, GOT7 look at the scenes in front of them with satisfying look. They even fake a worried look for the camera.

The ambulance came and all the members rushing toward it, but only Jin and Suga were allowed to enter the ambulance with Hoseok. The others need to stay at the awards show until the end and they can visit Hoseok after the end.

Hoseok fainted in the ambulance as the nurse gave him the anaesthesia. "What's happening to him? " Jin asked, a little terrified at what just happen to his member, the nurse told him to stay calm and wait until they got to the hospital.

15 minutes of driving, they finally reached the hospital, entering from the emergency way, they quickly pushed Hoseok into the ICU room.

Suga and Jin were stopped by the nurse, so they have to wait outside, with a worried heart, Jin started to tear up. "What's happening to him Yoongi? " he asked, sliding down against the wall to the floor, Suga softened his gaze and patted Jin on the shoulder, "I.. I don't know hyung"

After an hour or two, the doctor came out, with a small smile on his face, Jin and Suga got up from the floor, and rush toward the doctor, "how is he!? " Suga yelled.  "He been poisoned... But don't worry, the poison isn't that strong to kill him... But he need to stay here at least a week to recover from the poison ",with that the doctor excused himself. Jin clenched his hand, "Poisoned?... Who the hell"

"JIN HYUNG SUGA HYUNG! " both of the older turn around to see their members,sweating and all. "is Hobi hyung okay? " Jimin asked, removing his jacket and put it on his shoulder, Jungkook and V did the same. Jin sighed and he looks sad again so Suga decided to tell them, "he's okay...but he need to stay at the hospital at least a week to recover...he been poisoned.." the news about Hoseok being poisoned surprised and shocked them. 

"who the hell poison him!? and why him!?" Jimin yelled, getting frustrated as the time passed by, this has become the 10th time and Jimin still going on about this. "yah Jiminie! shut up will you! you're not the only one who's angry! i mean we all love him!" Jungkook yelled from the seat outside of the ICU, then a nurse come and told them to quiet down because there's a lot of other patience who's sleeping. 

"you shut up maknae...you don't know how much i love him" Jimin started, glaring at Jungkook, the hyung line which is RM,Suga and Jin are inside the room, checking on Hoseok. V is the only one who kept quiet as he listening to his friends fighting about Hoseok. "oh me shut up? how much you love him? haha don't make me laugh dwarf ...as if he will accept your love" Jungkook fired back. Jimin had enough and were about to hit Jungkook but was stopped by V, "yah! can you two stop acting like a bitch!? Hoseokie hyung doesn't even know about our love for him and you guys want to fight now!? can you see!? he's sick!! you should pray for his life! not raining cats and dogs!" with that, the hyung line come out from the room, with confused expression on their face, looking at the scenes in front of them.