•āττ£Ñτíōñ•

(I got my 3 dollars and expensive sunglasses...also I love reading all the comments, some of it made me laugh like a devil... Now let's do this)

(Jungkook pov)

We went back to the rehearsal room and saw everyone are packing up. I guess its time to go home, I took a glance at Hoseokie hyung who's been staring at me the whole time, and he looks away and blushed again.

Okay he needs to stop being cute, or I'll fuck him here and now, in front of our members. I mean it would be hot though, damn my perverted minds.

"Yah Hoseok ah" I snapped out from my thoughts and watch Hoseokie hyung quickly rushing to help Yoongi hyung with something. Those two always been so close, I wonder why, I shrugged and went to pack my things up.

In a couple minutes, we all already in the car or van. I decided to sit beside Hoseokie hyung, and Yoongi hyung sit the other side of him. I don't know why but I felt intimidated by Yoongi hyung, no I'm not jealous when Yoongi hyung casually placed his hand onto Hoseokie hyung thigh, that really near the crotch area and Hoseokie did just blush. Okay I'm jealous, I hate that, I silently glares at Yoongi hyung, and I think he knows that, because he looks at me and smirked. What the fuck is wrong with him.

"Yoongi hyung... Can you remove your hand from Hobi hyung ?" I said smiles bitterly at him, and pointing my finger at his hand. He shrugged "why should I? I love it here.. It soft" he replied with a sly smile , oh I would be happy if I can punch him in the face.

"Y-yoongi.. " Hoseok muttered looking at Yoongi. I smirked, probably Hoseokie hyung will tell him to back off. "Yes sweetie ?" Yoongi hyung, asked which surprised me, sweetie? What the actual fuck. Hoseokie hyung blushed even harder and stayed silent, and avoid eye contact with me and Yoongi.

We got to the dorm, and everyone quickly went to their room to sleep, I watch Hoseokie hyung sways his hips as he entered his shared room with Taehyung and Jimin, I looked around, searching for Yoongi hyung, and saw him went into his room. Great, now let go to Hoseokie hyung's room.

I opened the door silently, and looks towards Jimin's and Taehyung's bed, yes they're already asleep. I looks at Hoseok hyung, he still scrolling down through Twitter, which is perfect. I grabbed his hand as he gasped in surprise, I pulled him out of the room and to my room. Throw him onto my bed and crawling on top of him.

"Hyung ~ were you waiting for me?~ I'm still hard hyung~ you didn't forget about it right? " I asked as I lick his ear. He gulped slightly and say nothing, I got annoyed by it and decided to ask "why Yoongi hyung calls you 'sweetie'?.. Are you two in some kind of relationship? " again he stay silent, I grew tired of it, and knees his crotch harshly. He choked slightly and looked at me with shocked and scared eyes.

"Answer me hyung " I said sternly, with warning lace in my voice. "Y-yoongi... And I.. He has fuck me once... Tha-that's all"

"Awh.. You're no more virgin... Damnit Yoongi! " I sighed in disappointed but whatever, let us be focus on the meal under me now. "Since Yoongi has fuck you once, you probably don't mind doing with me right? " I said smirking and he nodded, that's what I like about him, he obeyed so easily.

I lifted up his chin and cupped his cheeks before pulling him into a hot passionate kiss. I love the feel of his lip, it's so soft and plump, I think girls lips is losing with his lip. I pumping mine and his dick, just to get him in the mood, after he finally moan in lustful ways. I removed his bottom, and his top, and told him to keep quiet or the others might here, he nodded with those lustful looks on his face.

"Patient Hobi" I said and grabbed the lube under my pillow, don't ask why I had it there. I poured the lube onto my dick, and coating it, kiss Hoseok one more time then his forehead. "Ready? " he nodded and I push it in slowly, he gasped and clenched the entrance. I groan and told him to relax a bit so I can enter.

"You're s-so big... Bigger.. Then Y-Yoo-! " I pushed it all and he wrapped his legs around my waist and his arms around my neck. I smirked "of course I'm bigger, I'm the Golden Maknae after all"

Without waiting for any responses, I thrust in deeply, and moans together with Hoseok.

The next morning, I woke up and smile when I see Hoseok hyung beside me sleeping peacefully. Caressing his cheeks and kiss his forehead before went out to clean myself. I opened the door, surprised when I saw a furious Yoongi hyung standing there.

"You bitch... He's mine" he growled and clenched his fist. I smirked, "then that make us rival then" and glared at him.

(Wow this is my 33 chapter already excluding the A/N stuff)