•his body tho•

The summary is up there! This is my second favorite comments (^-^)

OT7 this is funny and light hearted chapter~

"He looks great today" Namjoon thought as he entering the kitchen and saw Hoseok sitting on the counter, having a conversation with Jin, who is busy cooking. "What do you want to eat today? Hobi? " Min asked, as he finished the fried rice and put it to the side. "Uh I'm not hungry. I'm probably to fat to eat—" "yah you skinny like a chopsticks! I'm cooking you something! If you don't eat I'll feed you" Jin exclaimed as he quickly open the fridge and taking out bunch of vegetables and meat.

Hoseok sighed and just watch the older cooking.

"Fat? He looks so great, he's not skinny or fat, he is just perfect" Namjoon thought. "You look fine Hoseokie" he said, startled both Hoseok and Jin. "Am I right Namjoonie !?" Jin exclaimed again, and continue to cook.

•••
••

Hoseok sighed as he finished eating the lunch that Jin made for him. "Aish now I'm becoming more fat" he said, pinching his nonexistent fat in his tummy. "Uh say what? You fat? You literally a goddess of perfection if I must say so" Jimin said as he overheard the conversation of Hoseok to himself. Hoseok become flustered and turns around, "wh-what? ", Jimin smiled and patted Hoseok on the head, "you're body is perfect hyung"

•••
••

Hoseok decided to practice his dance moves today, so he invited Jungkook and Taehyung to accompany him. Today Hoseok wearing the short that almost tight enough to show the roundness of his ass. Jungkook was eyeing the ass for almost 30 minutes now and Taehyung also notices that. "That ass tho" Taehyung whispered to Jungkook, earning nodded from the younger "yeah... That ass" Jungkook said and steps closer to the older of the two and slapped the older ass causing it to jiggle.

"THICC" both of the younger said in unison.

•••
••

Yoongi suddenly asked Hoseok to come to the Genius lab. Confused but the younger did not decline, because he's going out he need to dress appropriately. Choosing an outfit is hard for him because every time he wears something that looks good. He always saw something so ugly in the mirror. Everything about the clothes making him look ugly, but in the end, he give up on trying and just wear the long and oversized sweater. It's baggy enough to cover his whole body.

As Hoseok arrived at the Genius Lab, he took a deep breath before pressing the doorbell. After he pressed the doorbell for about three time and still got no response, he begin to knock, and still got no response. He got a bit worried and decided to call the older.

But when a hand slipped down his waist, he screamed and tried to push the hand away. "Yah Jung Hoseok calm down" hearing the familiar voice, Hoseok look to his side and saw Yoongi. "Aish hyung! "

Yoongi stopped to check the clothing on the younger, as he checking up and down he begin to frown. "Why are you wearing this ugly ass sweater? "

Hoseok was taken aback, "e-eh?", Yoongi shook his head in disapproval, "this sweater clearly covered up your body curve that I adores so much"
"Ehhh? " Hoseok said, confused and look down at his body.

•••
••

Now it's dinner time, as everyone gathered up in the dining room, Jimin saw Hoseok is afraid to touch his own food and it caused him to frown. "Yah hyung! You should eat", this getting everyone attention and turns their head towards Hoseok. "You haven't touch your food? " Jin asked in disbelief. Hoseok look down at his plate, before picking up the spoon and shove to spoonful of rice into his mouth.

"Yup I'm done eating—" "nope nope nope come here I'm feeding you" Jin said

•••
••

"What's wrong with you hyung? " Taehyung asked, as they all gathered in the living room. "Yeah, why you so afraid of getting fat? " Jungkook continues, Hoseok sighed before answering, "some people saying I look chubby now.. I don't want our fans to hate us because I'm gaining weight "

"What!? Oh no no no! You're not chubby hyung! I'm chubby! " Jimin said and pinching his own cheeks to show his chubby cheeks. "Yeah Hoseok, you're not gaining weight, if you're we don't mind and I'm sure Armys doesn't mind too" Namjoon said, patting Hoseok on the head.
"Your body is perfecto" Jungkook said with silly Italian accent.

"Maybe I should exercise more—"

"YAH JUNG HOSEOK! "