•Being forgotten•

(HI umm..this story is not requested, I just need to let out something off my heart and I don't want to make a rant chapter,so I confessed my heart into a story, some are fictional and some are based on my real life)

Trigger warning: self harm

"why must you lie? why can't you just be honest and tell me that you're tired of me?" Hoseok said, while slowly cutting himself, laying on the floor inside his room, feeling so depressed wanting to die. Hoseok sighed as he throw the blade across the room and getting up on his feet. 

He walked to the mirror inside his room to check on his appearance, he chuckled as he ran his hand through his hair, "I look like shit, I feel like shit" Hoseok stares at himself in the mirror before he let out a curse and broke down. "You promised me but you lie" Hoseok whispered to himself, as he curled up into a ball, "we'll be friend forever?, we'll grow up together?" He said in questioning tone, "all of that are Bullshit!" he screamed and cried as he began to throw a tantrum.

Upon hearing the loud noises coming from upstairs, Namjoon stopped what he was doing and rushed up to check on his cousin.

Namjoon opened the door the Hoseok's room and saw his cousin tried to swallow all the pill. Widened his eyes, he grabbed the pill bottle and push Hoseok on the bed, "what are you doing!?" Namjoon snapped throwing the pill bottle far away from them, Hoseok looked up at him and cried again. Namjoon sighed and soften his gaze on the older, "Hoseok...please forget about him" 

Hoseok opened his eyes and glared at the taller, "I've tried to! I eat that drug everyday to forget about him! but nothing change! I'm so fucking sick of that pill! it doing nothing!" Namjoon sat down beside the older and wrapped his arms to hug the older, "but it make you happy"

"please Namjoon, I'm sick of eating the joy pill, I'm sick of being fake happy, I want a true happiness. I don't to be a happy psychopathic mask wearing person!"   

Namjoon gave him a look of sympathy and Hoseok tched, "I don't need your sympathy to make me realized I've been forgotten by my own friends" 

"you need to move on Hoseok!" Namjoon said, making Hoseok to look at him and sighed. "It's impossible Namjoon" 

Hoseok removed Namjoon's hands on him and stand up to look at the scenery outside his window, "is it easy for you to forget something or someone?" he asked, but got no respond from Namjoon. "It's easy for people to forget someone and doesn't even feel guilty about leaving them..but for me...it's hard" Hoseok said and took a deep breath before he continues "I don't have many friends Namjoon, People always leave me in the end, a lot of people uses me to get their love,stuff, or something...I'm just like an item to them, They throw me away when they got what they want...leave me behind like a garbage" 

"and for once I thought I found my best friend..and maybe my first love..." he went on. 

"but he uses me to get my best friend...wow.. do you know how's that feel Namjoon?" Hoseok turned around to look at the younger, and he sighed. "Of course..You were not listening..Nobody wants to listen to rant" 

Nobody wants to listen to rant"