•babysitter•

Jihope

•Description•

(Jimin is a very naughty child, he always went out without his parents permission, his parents got annoyed by it and decided to hire a babysitter when they're out for work for 4days.)

Jimin's Pov

"Jimin, we're not gonna be at home for 4 days" Dad said,  I yelled in victory in my mind, "yes I can do party" I thought as I ignore my dad saying about behaving bla bla all that, "And We HIRED a babysitter to Babysit you... So don't think about doing party young man" Mom said as she pulling my ear to make sure I hear what she's talking about. Glaring at her "what?  Why must you hire a babysitter!? I'm not 8 years old Mom! I'm 17!" I said annoyed.

"I know you're gonna trash the house if we don't hire one.. But whatever His name is Jung Hoseok and he's 20 so respect him " Dad said and went out the house, "he's gonna be here at 8" mom continued, I looked at the clock it say 7:55 pm,  dang it... That Jung dude gonna be here sooner than I expected. 

Knock knock 

I assuming that was him,  opening the door stood tall man, with pink hair and big stupid smile on his face, annoyed I step aside for him to enter.
"You must be Jimin! I'm -" "yah Jung Hoseok whatever" I cut him and close the door. "You know dude, just act like a babysitter and don't talk to me.. I'm in no mood for your shit"

•J-hope's Pov

"Wow... You don't have to be so rude" I said and pouted as This Jimin kid walked passed me. "Whatever dude"
"The name is Hoseok!! " like what I expected he shrug.

This gonna be so boring and troublesome

• 3rd person Pov

J-hope follow Jimin from behind and went into the living room, "can I call a friend over? " Jimin asked, sitting down at the sofa. "Sure I don't mind!" J-hope exclaimed excitedly, it's gonna be fun with at least another person right?.

A few minutes later, a knock was heard, and Jimin went to answer it.

.
.
.
.
.

"What's taking him so long to answer the door? " J-hope said, getting up from the chair to investigate. He walked slowly and no one's there, puzzled he decided to search for Jimin, "I hope he's okay and not kidnapped " he mutters and look at the bathroom, the kitchen, the parents room. And stopped in front the "Do Not Enter" room. Which probably is Jimin's room.

Opening the door slowly, he said "hello Jimin? " he stopped when he saw a girl on top of Jimin, making out. He froze and don't know what to do, did he kick the girl out? Or let her be?  Which one is it!!!?

He's thought were interrupted by the girl screaming and ran out the door, slammed were heard at the front door, which mean the girl must've left the house. J-hope awkwardly making eye contact "I'm... I'm sorry... I didn't know you're doing... That" J-hope said at the pissed off Jimin. Jimin glared at J-hope and yelled "well you better be fucking sorry, now I have no one to fuck and my hormones are raging! "
J-hope tensed up as Jimin kept yelling, he kept apologizing but Jimin still yelling at him.

"H-how about... I... " J-hope started, Jimin shut up and looked at the boy standing at the doorstep of his room, "what?  You what? "

"I r-replace that girl? " he finished. Jimin look at him in disgust, "you think what? I'm gay? I don't fuck boys" J-hope look at Jimin instantly "no no... I don't mean by fuck! I mean like handjob or blow job" Jimin looks at him and shrugs "whatever just do it and don't look at me while you're doing it"

"Well... Let's just do this" J-hope thought and went in front of Jimin and kneeled down, "I'm actually gonna suck of a kid" J-hope sighed and grabbed the cock in front of his face.

Jimin groans a bit as he looked down at the man in front of him, "he actually look good up close" he thought and moans when J-hope put his cock into his mouth, "fuck... He's mouth feels so good and warm" Jimin groans again and place his hand on top of J-hope hair. Surprised J-hope stopped and look up, "don't stop dude" Jimin said glaring down at J-hope, pulling out, J-hope huffed "I have a name you know"

"Fuck.. He's cute.. I'm changing my mind " Jimin grabbed J-hope and pinned him on the bed, "you know what Hoseok?.. I'm gonna fuck you" he said and undressing J-hope, "wait what?  No no.. You said you don't fuck guys!? " J-hope exclaimed panicking as Jimin pulled away his boxer, now he's naked. Looking up at Jimin with terrified eyes and begging him to not fuck him.

"Don't fret Hoseok.. I'm gonna treat you like a princess " Jimin said and kissed J-hope passionately and gently, "his lips is so soft unlike all the girl I've slept with" 

Jimin's Pov

Placing my hand at Hoseok's member is really weird, because I never touch others cock except mine but whatever, touching others cock not gonna stop me from fucking him. "W-wait don't touch.. Sensitive! " Hoseok said pulled away from the kiss. I ignore his plea and start stroking him, "ahnm.. " he moaned, and bite his lip to prevent more coming out.

Damn he sounded so hot, I think i just got turned on by a guy, which is older than me, and my babysitter, which is grossly awesome. "You like that don't you" I asked as I stroke him even faster, "s-s-stop... Ahh" as requested I stopped and stare at him, he's panting and sweating. "You're already this sweating? Just from a handjob?.. You never did this don't you? " expecting an answer but he never answers my question.

"I asked... Again.. You never did this don't you? " I grabbed his chin and make him look into my eyes. His face turning red and nodded shyly looking away from my gaze. "Let see how much you sweat when we're done" his eyes widening and shook his head quickly "no don't.. I'm a v-" "Virgin? I know.. Just look at how you behaved ..I already know"

Kissing him again, I started to play with his nipples, yeah he's flat but oddly enough I kinda enjoy it even more than boobs. Earning more and more moans from him, I take the bottle of lube besides my bed, and pour it at my fingers. Inserting my fingers one by one into him, slowly and gently. Huh I never really care if I'm being rough around the girls, but for some reason I need to really be gentle with this human being under me.

"Ahnm.. J-jimin" finally he started to moan my name, I thrusts my fingers in him deeply and quickly.  His moans becoming louder and louder, I took out my fingers and quickly shove in my cock.

• 3rd person Pov

Hoseok choked on his saliva when Jimin started to move forward and deep inside of him. Without waiting for Hoseok to adjust, Jimin just starts to thrust into Hoseok in high speed (like sanic... I'm sorry) 

"Ahn.. Hm.. Mmm.... J... Jimin.... Agh.... " were heard and Jimin pick Hoseok up to his lap and fuck him sitting position. Hoseok wrapped his hands around Jimin's neck and continue what he's good at... Moaning.

Jimin groans as he's close to his climax, he bite Hoseok and make hickeys as he and Hoseok cummed together in harmony~ (sorry)

Panting, Jimin pulled out and lay down besides Hoseok and hug him from behind. "I... I hate you" Hoseok said and start to fall asleep, "I know.. But I think that's your fault to be hot.... And.. Make my prostitute ran away" Jimin said and kissed Hoseok head.