• just a pinch of jealousy•

Credits to her/him but there's a twists, read to find out, also check out the pic I edit hahahaha lol

OT7• featuring GOT7

•description•
(Y'all.... Read what I just screen shot) 

"Hello!! Are you from BTS?" A boy asked, turning the poor boy around, that poor boy is Hoseok, and he's been ditched by his own members, and by ditching I mean, they left him alone to go somewhere around and meet others celebrities or kpop idol. Hoseok just gone to the toilet for 5 minutes and they're gone with the blink of an eye. "Uhm..yes?" Hoseok replied, smiling at the boy a bit too awkward because he is shy with stranger . "Oh my gosh... I'm such a big fan of yours!! " the unknown boy continues, "I'm Yugyeom!! From Got7!! "

"Oh you're the boy... Who wins the HIT THE STAGE... Thingy right? " yup it's awkward, oh how Hoseok want to run away from this awkward conversation. "Yes yes! And you're J-hope right? Hoseok hyung? "

(Hoseoks pov)

Well he knows my name, and I didn't even know who he is, but I heard of his names couple of times in the dorm. I think he's one of Jungkook friends, yeah...

"You're friend with Jungkookie right? " I asked, man this boy is tall, what does he eats? And damn he's kinda look like Kookie too. "Oh yes! Yes!  Here come one! Let's meet my members! " with that he grabbed my hand and drag me to somewhere I think I know.

"Guys! Look here!  I got the sunshine of BTS" okaaaaay, what, only Army calls me that, and maybe my members too. Then a dude with muscular arms, walk towards me and hand out his hand, "my name's Jackson, the rapper of this group " rapper? That's good that's good... Oh I should shake his hand.

"I'm Hoseok but my members call me Hobi"

(3rd person pov

"I'm Youngjae! And this is BamBam!!  " Hoseok nodded in acknowledgement and shakes both of their hands, "I'm JB and he's Jinyoung, and that's Mark " and again shaking their hands. "I'm sorry... I actually don't know you guys that well... So this is kinda awkward " Hoseok started and laughed at his words, clearly he is embarrassed, he is alone with a group of idol that his members know but he doesn't and lemme repeat ALONE!!

Meanwhile, Jimin and V are looking for the missing hyung, this awards show isn't that big, yeah it's massive, but where can that Sunshine gone to?. "Yah.. We've been in circle, and there's no hyung" V said, getting tired and annoyed by the thought of Hoseok gone missing.  "If we stay for just another MINUTES! maybe we won't loose him! " Jimin said, harshly, yep he's annoyed too and worried.

V just sighed, he can't do anything accept agreeing with Jimin.

Now back to Hoseok, even though he felt awkward at the first time, but now he feels a lot more comfortable around the Got7 group. It's turns out they're kind and loud as him, well only the maknae of the group, their hyung still okay. They're friendly that's true, and Hoseok slowly forgetting about his own band members. Well who's fault is that aye?
The awards show ended, Hoseok bid his goodbye and went to the car alone as he still haven't saw one of his members. When he got to the car, he got scold by Suga, who is worried sick about him being missing. "Yah Jung Hoseok! Where have you been!? " Suga yelled, the defenceless Hoseok, jumped in fear but kept his cool,  "well.. I hang around Got7 the entire time... Because I don't know where you guys are" Hoseok said as he took a seat next to Jungkook in the car. "I went to them earlier to meet Yugyeom but I didn't see you hyung" Jungkook said. Hoseok sighed, they're going to fight again aren't they?

The next day, Hoseok went to visit the Got7 without his members knowing, he just need to get out from the tension in the dorm. Heck RM, even say he's slacking off and didn't want to help them interview with the interviewer. Like what the hell RM, "it's their fault to leave me in the first place... And now I'm the one they blamed " Hoseok said to himself, clearly upset with his members.

"Hyung? " Hoseok turns around at the voice calling him, and saw Jungkook, "oh Kookie.. Why are you here? " Jungkook told Hoseok that he were about to visit Yugyeom, and so is Hoseok, so they decided to went to the dorm together.

"You know hyung... Don't take Namjoon hyung words to heart.. He's just worried about you " Jungkook started, Hoseok humpfed, and cross his arms, "don't care ". Jungkook frowned and sighed, "come on hyung, don't sulk " but instead of replying to Jungkook,they've reached their destination so Hoseok quickly went inside the building and to the dorm. Jungkook following behind, kinda upset because the older ignores him.

Knocking were heard on the door, JB opens the door and face to face with Hoseok and Jungkook. "Ah... Welcome Hobi and Jungkook" JB greets and take one of Hoseok hand and kiss the back of it, causing Hoseok to blushed, and Jungkook glared at JB.  "What is this? Why are you kissing my hyung? " Hoseok laughed and patted Jungkook shoulder, "it's okay Kookie, they're like this.. I actually kinda like it haha reminds me of my mom"

"Hoseokie hyuuung~" BamBam shouted across the room, and ran toward Hoseok and hug him tightly, "yah Bammie... Hi" Hoseok greeted with a smile and patted BamBam on the head, you know Hoseok can't resist something cute right?.

"What the fuck... Why are they so close to Hobi? " Jungkook thought as he secretly sending death stare at BamBam. 

Jackson came out from his room and saw Hoseok, so he went and greets Hoseok with a kiss on the cheeks, and leave to get food, leaving flustered Hoseok behind. Youngjae and Jinyoung saw him too and hug him, and lastly Mark and Yugyeom.

Mark went a little bit further, and kiss the side of Hoseok lip, and smirked when he saw the red face of Hoseok. Yugyeom chuckled, and greet Hoseok and Jungkook and dragged them both to his room.

"Oh Hoseokie hyung~look here" Hoseok turns his head towards Yugyeom, and they kissed, you can say it's an accident but Yugyeom did it on purpose. Jungkook's eyes twitches, and grabbed Hoseok and went back to their own dorm.

As they reached the dorm, Jungkook furiously opened the door and throw his hyung inside their dorm. "What's wrong Kookie? " Jimin asked when he saw them entered the dorm. "This guy right here! " Jungkook yelled and pointed at Hoseok, who's oblivious and confused. "Is such a fucking Slut! He let the Got7 member toy him around! " Jungkook yelled, and Hoseok gasped, "who the fu-fuck you're calling slut!? " he yelled back, clearly hurts by the word.

Everyone went to see what's happening, so Hoseok can't run to his room or run away from this dorm, because Jungkook guarding the front door and the others blocked the way to his room.

"What do you mean Jungkook? " Suga asked, sternly. Jungkook glare at Hoseok before say "he let them kiss him, hug him, touch him... Like what a slut", everyone gasped, and RM grabbed Hoseok hand and make he faced him. "Is he right Hoseok? "

"What if it's right!? It's just a kind gesture! " Hoseok yelled and snatched his hand back.

"YAH! You can't let them touch you that easily! " Suga yelled, getting angrier at how oblivious and defenceless Hoseok being. "Who are you to tell me what to do!? "

"You're mine! You're ours!! And fucking hell Jung Hoseok! They're strangers! You just know them yesterday! " Suga fired back, and pinned Hoseok to the wall, the others kept quiet because they didn't want to blow Suga even more.

"I'm not yours!! I'm nobody's!! "

That's it, Suga had enough of this shit, "you're fucking mine! And that's the end of this conversation " before Hoseok could yell back at Suga, he was shut up by a rough kiss from the older in front of him.

"I love you, we love you... You're mine... You're ours Hoseok.. And you can't change that"

"What- "

"shush!  I'm not finished yet, You're ours and ours only Hoseok, why are you so fucking oblivious!? Don't you know we fucking love you!? More than a friend or family! We love you and care about you! Yesterday you're missing, we were worried sick! And this is embarrassing as hell but I don't accept anything else except yes! Be our boyfriend Hoseok, be ours! "

Hoseok struck dumbfounded, and looked at his members, "please tell me this was a joke" he said, smiling slightly, But all he received is blank stares.

"If that what you said... Let us show you our love for you"