•Attention•

(Before we start, what is/are you favorite song in young forever ?, mine are I need you, save me, butterfly

(Before we start, what is/are you favorite song in young forever ?, mine are I need you, save me, butterfly.... Scratch that.. I love them all)

•JungHope•

(Jungkook pov)

We just done reversal and it was tired as hell, but it's worth it. Today Hoseokie hyung make a lot of cringe worthy skit but it's so adorable. Like really adorable, want a example?

 Like really adorable, want a example?

Okay that are examples not example but you get the point

After done rehearsal, we usually went back to the dorm and do our things but today our CEO decided to make a bangtan bomb. So of course we need to create something to be feature in the video.

After thinking, I think act cute would be fun and appropriate, because Army love them right? I got up from the chair and went to find the camera man. When I found him, Hoseokie hyung already there, doing multiple aegyo to the camera, I am the youngest, I should be the cutest. But then looking at Hoseokie hyung.... I think he's the winner.

I make my way over there and put an arm on Hoseokie hyung. He notices me but... He choose to ignore me? Oh hell naw. I pouted and retreating my hand and watching him doing, funny but cute skit to the camera. I think the camera man enjoyed it too, it kinda made me jealous though.

Because Hoseokie hyung only payed attention to the camera man, I mean the camera, and he's not even greet me.

"Hyung.. " I called out slowly, Hoseok give me a glance then continue to talk with the camera. I huffed in annoyance, and decided to mess with him. I look at the camera then Hoseok, I went closer and blow my breath to Hoseok's cheek and ear. He shivers slightly, and finally look at me and smiled.

He putted his arm around me, but still talking to the camera. I want all of his attention!

I waved my hands at the camera, "bye!! " I said and lifted up my hyung and brought him away from the camera and the room, the camera man seem to follow us but I decided to bridal style carry Hoseok and male a run for it.

Sure Hoseokie hyung was shocked and all, after we got to a empty room, I set him down, and he looks at me with puzzled and shocked looks. I just smile but then I pouted. Using my best  high and cute voice I say ,

"Hyuuung~ why aren't you play with me~?" And frowns at the end. His mouth gaped and he chuckles patted my head, damn I hate when he does that.

"I'm sorry Kookie... I guess I got carried away....you wanna play? Sure! What do you want to play? " he apologize and asked with that bright irresistible smile.

I told him to stay still and went to find something that can be use as blindfold in the empty room. Luckily for me, I found a bandana, smiling so brightly, I went back to my precious hyung.

"Hyung... I've always want to play this with you.. It's a game called 'guess this' " I said, clearly excited to start the game. But of course Hoseok is confused and ask what kind of game it is.

"It's like when I give you my finger, you have to guess it with blindfold on, you can lick, sniff,touch,or even put in your mouth but don't eat or bite it!  Got that? "

Hoseok nodded and I quickly blindfold him, not to tight but just right. I told him to get on his knees because there's no chairs in this room, he obeyed. I looked around to find stuff to use but can't find anything except pen, hmm might as well use my body then.

"Okay hyung.. What's this? " I kneed down and bring my elbow to his face. Hoseokie hyung slowly touch it, it's funny when he's confused, and cutely sniff it and try to lick it.
"Your... Elbow? "

I congratulate him and he got excited for more. I think he like to win then, let's make it more hard for him to win. I put my middle finger out and silently laugh, "okay hyung.. What's this? "

Hoseok find his way towards my finger, the first thing he do is touch it and then his face turns confused. He sniffed it and still confused, lastly he lick it and even suck it. I blushed, damn I didn't intend to make this game sexual... But he's freaking sucking my middle finger! And damn that face he made is hot as fuck.

"Yah hyung... Don't suck it to long" I said and he quickly pulled out and blushed in embarrassment. "..I guess that's pen or something? "

I chuckle, "no hyung... It's my finger" with that he cover his mouth and blush again.

"Okay... Now this" I said and quickly standing in front of him, it's was so close to his face. My crotch and his face are so close, I smirked slightly, I guess I really intended to make this game sexual. Especially when all his attention is on me now. Hoseok move his face to the front, like looking for something but he clearly, planted his face on my crotch. I groans slightly but kept my posture.

He moves his hands around my crotch area, and planted his face again, "it's feels like jeans? " he said and cupping my crotch to feel it. "What's this? A banana in a cloth or something? "

He kept doing that, and I think my jeans just got tighter. "Woah... Is it your arms or something ? Because it just double the size! " Hoseok exclaimed surprised.

I steps back, and sighed, I really got hard for this guy. It's to late to go back, I unzipping my jeans slowly, so the noise is inaudible for Hoseok.

"Last chance hyung... If you lose, there's will he punishment " I informed and smirked when the colour of his face gone.

"P-punishment?... " he asked, I didn't answer his question and stand in front of him again, this time only in my boxer.

He quickly touch my bulge, it's was ticklish but can't help and want to moans. He stopped what he's doing and removed his blindfold, and fell backwards when he saw me in a boxer in front of him.

"I.. I... I just touch your... "

I smirked and lifted up his chin and smirked at him, "yeeep and since you can't guess it... It's time for your punishment " with that I pushed him down on the floor and beginning to attacks his mouth. He gasped in shocked and I took the opportunity to slide in my tongue and having a mouth wrestling with him.

Even though he tried to push me off, he slowly beginning to enjoy it too. After a few minutes, he begin to moans, I smirked in the kiss and slide my hands into his shirt , up to his chest. Playing with the nipples is fun, because you can see Hoseokie hyung face turns darker shade of red and his mouth let out sinful moans.

We must be quick, because it's almost time to go home. It's okay today I just want to mess with him that's all, nothing more than that.

I pulled away from the kiss and put back my clothes on and smirked at him, "let's continue this at home " I whispered, Hoseok blushed and didn't say anything. Which I take as a yes....

(Do you like this? Do you like this chapter? Want second chapter? 3 dollars)