•let the investigation begin•

^^^ the whole summary is up there, I love your Idea so much! Don't worry I'll write the others as well! Just be patient and don't rush me ~T_T~ also I'm sorry, there's no smut in these, this is my warm up writing, because I need to warm up my brai...

^^^ the whole summary is up there, I love your Idea so much! Don't worry I'll write the others as well! Just be patient and don't rush me ~T_T~ also I'm sorry, there's no smut in these, this is my warm up writing, because I need to warm up my brain XD

"Hobi hyung~ we wanna go out with you today~" The cute and smol Jimin said, grabbing Hoseok on the thigh and pull the older down to the sofa and Jimin rest his head on it. Surprised, Hoseok take his eyes off his phone and look down at the younger beneath him. "What were you saying? "

"Tch hyung! Why you always like this? " Jimin whined and hit Hoseok in the chest. "Why are you too clingy today? " Hoseok said and tried to get up to leave the sofa,but Jimin pulls him down and whisper to the older ear, "babyboy~", Hoseok look at him in shocked and blushed before pushing him and leave the poor Jimin behind.

Jimin got up and the others came to him, "so? " Jungkook asked, Jimin shrugged in response. "I don't think he's top " Jimin said, smirking a little. "Ah that's good and now TaeTae it's your turn! " Jin command.

Before Taehyung could respond, Hoseok step into the living room, wearing casual outing clothes. "Hyung, I'll be back in 4 hours, that's mean at 8pm " Hoseok said, checking his phone again and look up to hear Jin responses. "Where are you going? Today's supposed to be our family diner night " Jin said, crossing his arms.

Hoseok smiles nervously and play with the sleeves. "I'm going out with Lisa, Rose, Jennie and jisoo" he said, looking down, not making eye contact with his members. "Again!? " the maknaes line exclaimed and groaned. "I-I promise I'll make it up to you guys! Bye! " Hoseok said as he getting out from the dorm. The band members sighed in annoyance, "this is the third time this week" Yoongi said as he plopped down onto the sofa, "Yeah...it seem like he doesn't want to hang with us anymore" Taehyung said,a bit sad tone laced in his voice. "no I think he's avoiding us" Jungkook said, putting his hand on the chin. "but why?" Jimin asked.

"well maybe somebody just scares the shit out of him last night!" Jungkook said harshly, raising his voice a little bit while glaring at Namjoon. Namjoon raise his hands in defense, and stammers out "I-I never wanted to leave marks! b-but he moan! so that's a go-good thing right!? Jin hyung!?" 

Jin sighed and shook his head, "well I said to test the choking kink on Hobi ,yes. but don't literally choke him to death..aish" 

"he must covered the marks with some concealer because I don't saw it earlier" Jimin said.

~'~'~'~'~'

As the time passed by, Hoseok finally decided to go home, he checks his phone for the time and almost freak out, "holy Shit! its 9 already!" he exclaimed,shocking the girls, that are with him. "what's wrong Hobi?" Lisa asked,turning down the volume from the TV, "Is your Boyfriends messages you?" Jisoo asked,smirking a little. Hoseok look up and blushed, "w-what? uh no..I-It j-just" "Uhuh? and why are you stammering huh?" Jisoo asked again and her smirks getting bigger and bigger. "aish shut up you old hag" Hoseok said, throwing a cute glare towards Jisoo way, and causes the girl to laugh. "you must be screwed right? because it's already 9 and you probably say you're gonna be back earlier than 9, am I right?" Rose said, and Jennie agrees.