•Stubborn• PT1

(sorry for those who DMing me... I haven't been online for several days ...sorry (;ω;))

Yoonseok/sope

•description•

(Yoongi is a stubborn hybrid, who refused to eat his heat control medicine) 

Months ago, Hoseok adopted Yoongi from the hybrids academy, because he was really lonely back then. After the break up between him and Jimin, he become depressed, and tried to kill himself several times. But his brothers, Jin and Namjoon; advised him to not to, if he kill himself, that's mean that midget Jimin wins. And his best friends, Jungkook and Taehyung, told him about the academy.

At first, Yoongi is really cold and harsh towards him, Yoongi even told him, he hates him, he Hates the adoption. But now, Yoongi is very clingy and soft towards Hoseok. He's very gentle and you can say again SOFT.

Now, in the present. It's the middle of the month, it's mean Heat time for Yoongi, usually Hoseok would give him the heat control pills, but this time, Yoongi don't want that. He don't want to eat it, he's acting like a child who hates broccoli. Hoseok frustrated and sighed defeated. "Come on Yoongs", Yoongi rolls his eyes, and went out from the house, leaving Hoseok dumbfounded.

The things is, Yoongi loves Hoseok as a lover, for months now, but Hoseok didn't know that, Hoseok loves him as a friend, a family, really the opposite of what Yoongi want him.

"It's Okay Hoseok, he'll come back, once he's back, you'll give him the pills" Hoseok reminding himself several of times before went into the kitchen to make lunch for him and Yoongi, hopefully, Yoongi will come home before lunch.

It's 12:40,and it's raining hard outside and where the hell is Yoongi, Hoseok panicked as he wandered around the house with unsettling pace. "Yaaaaaaaaaah where is he??? Most people in this area, doesn't like hybrids! What if !? He's kidnapped!? What if he's hurt!? Oh my gosh! Where is he-" Hoseok startled when the front door slammed shut. He went to check who's there, and stood there a drenched in rain water, Yoongi.

"Yoongs?.. Come on now.. You're wet.. And cold!!! Let's get you change up" Hoseok exclaimed worried, and drags Yoongi quickly to his room and into the bathroom. Meanwhile Yoongi is trying so hard to not fuck Hoseok there and now, he's hormone is raging, the heat already started. He swings his tails in such slow pace, and his breathing slowed down a bit when Hoseok told him to strip while Hoseok bring another clothes for him.

Yoongi striped Down, only left the boxer on, and wait for his love to come back. Rushed foot steps were heard, "I'm sorry! I can't find your shirt in your room, so here, wear mine, it's maybe a little small but you'll fit" Hoseok, smiled at Yoongi and gave him the clothes in his hands. Yoongi stare at the clothes and look up at Hoseok, "are you going to stand there and watch? " he asked smirking. Hoseok blushed and quickly went out and closed the bathroom door on the way.

Yoongi sighed as he look at his toned body, his tails and his ears, "imma a fucking wolf, but why's Hoseok calls me Kitty?" He decided to take a shower, because he's drenched in rain, and some mud at his feet, that's disgusting.

Knock knock

"Uhm.. Yoongi? I... I need to use the toilet... Like right now " Hoseok soft voice said, from outside the bathroom.  Yoongi hummed in acknowledge but ignore him, he can't get out know, he need to take a shower to calm his hormones. "Y-yoongi... I really need to pee", Yoongi groaned, When Hoseok need to release something, he let out this erotic smells. Yoongi eyes turned Blue for a second before he lick his lip and opened the door to Hoseok. He's naked, with his cock visible, he stared into Hoseok dark brown eyes , eyeing Hoseok hands which was placed on top of his own crotch, preventing the leakage.

Yoongi smirked pulled him inside and removed Hoseok's hands, "just pee, I wanna see it" Yoongi whisper and kiss and bite Hoseok ears and neck. Hoseok blushed and shuddered at the coldness of Yoongi breaths hits his neck. "Yoongi... Please don't.. " Hoseok begged, Yoongi hugged him tighter, stripping Hoseok until there's no more clothes on him and pinching Hoseok tip, making Hoseok released his pee onto the floor.

"Ahn... " Hoseok moans as the released all the hot liquid and become really tired. Yoongi take a deep breath, all the erotic smells went into his nostril, it's aroused him, his cock hardened once again, and his eyes change into blue again and he throw Hoseok into the shower and pinned him onto the wall.

"Yo.. Yoongi!  Have you taken your pills? " Hoseok stuttered out, "fuck that pills.. I just want you.. I just want your love" Yoongi said gently and pull Hoseok chin and intertwine their lips together. Hoseok hesitated but soon he melted into the kiss and wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck. Even though Yoongi is much shorter than Hoseok, but he's much stronger and faster.

Yoongi slowly makes his hands down to Hoseok round and soft butt, squish it a bit to hard, because Hoseok let out a groan like moan sound. Yoongi slide his tails to the slit of Hoseok butt, and rubbing the entrance slowly. Hoseok shuddered and moaned. "Yoongi... Don't! " Hoseok exclaimed as Yoongi gripping on his cock, pumping it up and down. Hoseok moans got louder and louder by minutes, Yoongi managed to make three hickeys on Hoseok collarbone and neck, and then white string came out and hits, Yoongi's stomach.

"Cunning too early ? So lewd" Yoongi said and turning Hoseok around, "hands on wall, baby~" Hoseok obeyed and do as told. Yoongi get on his knees and spreads Hoseok butt apart, and lick the entrance. "Mmmmhmmm~ you taste delicious baby~" he stand up, and line up his cock "this will hurt baby ~ and this time I'll show you no mercy and gentleness" Yoongi whispered huskily and pushed his cock into Hoseok.

Hoseok yelped in pain and told Yoongi to stop but Yoongi just and continue to thrust and thrust, he thrust harder each time he hears, Hoseok moan.

They both stopped at 3pm, and Hoseok was extremely exhausted, there's no more energy left inside of him, so he pass out. Meanwhile Yoongi, cleaned himself and Hoseok, before carrying his love to the bedroom and lay down with him.

"Finally... I got to confessed my feeling to you~"